mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question D-asparatic acid

Is anyone educated on that stuff. I have some and was thinking of using it during my cycle to keep natty test up. Is that something that I can do? Or should I just use it along with my pct? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Mg

*west* is offline Banned
    I would save it for you PCT bud, I used it in my last PCT and was very happy with it
    Here's a good link to a discussion on it http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...light=aspartic

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Due to its mode of action, it won't do anything to keep up natural production once you're shutdown (which will usually happen in 2-3 weeks with a moderate dose of Test E). That is what HCG is for.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-05-2010 at 05:27 AM.

hey *west* thanks alot for the input ill do that.

-and bonaparte-ive heard your name around here alot so im sure you know what your talking about lol and i appreciate u taking time to respond. So even if im taking it way before my cycle, once i start my test e it will shut me down no matter what? just curious i wanna educate myself .

Im going to go to the link and read it. thx alot west

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post

-and bonaparte-ive heard your name around here alot so im sure you know what your talking about lol and i appreciate u taking time to respond. So even if im taking it way before my cycle, once i start my test e it will shut me down no matter what? just curious i wanna educate myself .
    Yeah. There is nothing you can take that will stop this or even slow down the process significantly (that we know of).

Question

@Bonaparte - I have one more question. If I Were to take the d-asparatic acid just by itself,not with a cycle or anything,just a little something to raise my free test. Do I need to take anything with It? I am not gyno prone and I have been doing alot of research on this I'm just making sure I do everything right. Well Thx for ur time

Mg

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    @Bonaparte - I have one more question. If I Were to take the d-asparatic acid just by itself,not with a cycle or anything,just a little something to raise my free test. Do I need to take anything with It? I am not gyno prone and I have been doing alot of research on this I'm just making sure I do everything right. Well Thx for ur time

Mg
    You could run it solo. That is its intended (supplement) use.

Question

[B]ok ...the only reason I ask Is because I read this link that said if you take something(I forgot what they said)but They said it helps it metabolize it in Your body or ssomething like that…

Thx for the help[B]

Thread Information