WSC786 is offline Associate Member

How long will HCG last in Fridge.

I have 10,000iu of HCG . I was going to start cycle in a couple of weeks.

If I dilute the HCG at week 3 of my cycle should I be ok to use it for the remaining 7-8 weeks? I heard that the shelf life in the fridge was only 30days.....also heard 60 days...anyone know for sure?????

My second option would be to not use until week 8 or so and then each week do one shot of 2500iu each for 4 weeks. I've heard this method is also used by many people....any opinions on this as well??

thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It should be fine for 10 weeks. It may lose a bit of potency, but you have more than enough HCG anyway.

any thoughts on the 4 larger shots in the last 4 weeks as opposed to 2 shots a week at 250iu????

thanks again

If the shots are too big, like 1000 iu's or so, then the HCG become anabolic . You don't want that. You want the HCG to start you back up not shut you down. Stick to the 250iu 2x week.

Does it matter if the shots are the same day as my "test sust" shots????

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If the shots are too big, like 1000 iu's or so, then the HCG become anabolic. You don't want that. You want the HCG to start you back up not shut you down. Stick to the 250iu 2x week.
    This is completely wrong.
    Any dose of HCG is suppressing your hypothalamus and pituitary further, but keeping your testicles functioning vastly outweighs this.
    What you're afraid of is leydig cell desensitization, but even that has never been demonstrated (or so I've just been informed).

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I would go with the 250 twice a week. I have made the mistake of waiting until the end of the cycle. At this point you are fighting to get back to normal when you could have taken precautions during the cycle. Now I have used hcg at the end of my cycly before and had a good pct but it just seems to make more sense to run during.

zabster151 is offline Member
    ba water 60 days

Thread Information