Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Seriously strong combo of cutting agents? help

I am interested in doing a very strong cutting only cycle. I have alot of muscle but too much fat. I am 30ish (getting older and its more difficult to be shredded) and a bit above 6 ft/230 lbs. i must be around 20%bf or a bit more right now and am just dissapointed with myself. I need a boost. I also have job interviews coming up and this would help. i just want experienced people to chime in.

i was thinking of DNP , clen or albuterol, T3, ostarine or anavar , and some other OTC supplements like l-carnitine or yohimbe, etc (if things even go smoothly with DNP).

My goal is purely to just shed as much freaking fat as i possibly can during 1-2 months (i don't mind if i lose a little muscle since it comes with the territory). i ultimately want to be in the 8% fat range after a couple of cycles of this stuff.

Anything I can add to my list? I was also thinking of getting some lipodissolve for my problem areas like the waist. I am absolutely familiar with the risks of all of this so please just help out someone who is def going to take the risks with or without peoples input. anything thats got massive fat dropping effects like DNP?

Spacely is offline New Member
    Is your diet in check along with training to go with this heavy cut style cycle?

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Diet and cardio is the best combo for you until you reach 12-13 % BF. Only after that it will be wise to consider cycling.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Get in the diet section

Post ur diet for critique

AAS will do little for u ATM

Diet is key, always has been, always will be

And WTF is Lipodissolve LOL

Whatever it is just forget all the BS supps and oher stuff, focus on the basics

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    yes guys, my diet is in check. i assume my use of so many "supplements" (i.e.-juice, hgh, clen , t3, you name it i've taken it) during my last couple of years of college and after college put my body into a very low metabolic state. for instance i can build muscle fairly easily and my strength is pretty insane, but my ability to lose fat is poor compared to when i was in my 20's. i HAVE tried dieting (i know the in's and out's of dieting) and i have been through 3 months of morning cardio while the diet was in check, and i have ended up with no weight loss at all, maybe some 3-5 lbs which i know was water weight. back in the day (coming into my last 12 weeks before a comp) when i would diet and do the morning cardio like i recently have done i would end up at least 25-30 lbs lighter (without! diuretics).

i wouldn't go down this avenue unless i knew it was a last resort. and lipodissolve is a spot reducer (like liposuction) that is performed by a physician - it works very well and i'm trained in the procedure so it makes it that much more affordable for me. i was also thinking about incorporating the hcg diet and/or hgh.

any input now that i clarified all of this?

I think diet.....

Thread Information