Gobe is offline New Member

Need help on what to take!

Hey i am new to using steroids , i want to gain solid muscle, size and strength and to reduce my fat i was told to take t400 for sure and stack it with what ever i want based on my goal. would appreciate if someone could let me know what to take how much how often etc.. also what i should take after to avoid gettin bitch tits and keeping my gains as much as possible.
    Thanks Gobe
    Last edited by Gobe; 12-07-2010 at 03:05 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats?
    And you don't need to stack it with anything.

well i want to gain as much as possible if i am to do a cycle.. i have been lifting for 3 years now and training in wrestling and boxing for 9 years now..
    im 5'11 200pounds on the dot so i have a really good body base i just want something to gain the power and size while keeping the fat down and anything but bitch tits at the end of cycle and as good health as possible

Age?
    And realize that with test alone, you're going to gain plenty of size on your first cycle. Adding other compounds will increase the risks much more than the benefits, since you can only put on so much size so fast (and test will be plenty for this).

im 20 and is there anything i should be taking after my cycle to keep my testosterone and hormones balanced blocking estrogen? and for argument if i wanted to go ahead and stack something what would you recommend.
    thanks for the help

Thread Information