RugbyGuy22 is offline New Member

At what temp to store gear at??

I was wondering at what temp to store gear at? One of my buddies said its good for the gear to be stored at below 32 F as long as its based in oil not water, while i have another buddy claiming that if its stored at the temp for a long period of time say a month or so then it changes the chemical structure of the gear as it warms up. I am not a chemist and honestly have no clue on this one and cant really find any articles pertaining to ether of these statements. Can anyone confirm or deny ether one of these?? Basically i left a few vials of andropen in my car for a week because i left them in my gym bag and them seem kinda gelatin and i was wondering if there useless or not, any help is greatly apperciated

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They're both wrong.
    AAS should all be kept at room temp (~75 F) in a dark place.
    The cold will not actually damage the hormone, though it can cause it to fall out out of solution or "crash" (which is what yours did).
    Only heat can actually damage the hormone, but it would take a lot of it, since you need to raise it to well above its melting point (test E is fine in boiling water for a reasonable duration, and everything else can be autoclaved).
    You just need to warm it back up. The easiest way it to sit the vial in boiling water until it goes clear again. Or you can just roll it around on the stove burner for a few minutes on LOW heat if you prefer. If the gear was made with sufficient solvents in the first place, this should fix it permanently.

Could i possibly just let it sit at room temp. since im not planning on using it for about two weeks?? Thanks ALOT by the way i greatly appreciate solid advice. Im just curious though where you got your information from if you dont mind me asking??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes room temp.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks I greatly appreciate all the help.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just about every bottle of pharmaceutical testosterone ever produced says to store at room temp in the dark, and before usage to check to make sure there are no crystals in the solution and if so to warm the bottle in hot water till the crystals redissolve.

Most of what Bonaparte posts you can take for fact as he is a pretty smart guy, unless of course its something about the great country the United States of Amurika. On that subject, the wrong side of the pond wannabe commie Chinaman knows zero, zip, nada...:-)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Just about every bottle of pharmaceutical testosterone ever produced says to store at room temp in the dark, and before usage to check to make sure there are no crystals in the solution and if so to warm the bottle in hot water till the crystals redissolve.

Most of what Bonaparte posts you can take for fact as he is a pretty smart guy, unless of course its something about the great country the United States of Amurika. On that subject, the wrong side of the pond wannabe commie Chinaman knows zero, zip, nada...:-)
    Haha, you do realize that I'm an American and I'm only in China for work, right? lol
    (although I do enjoy a good Communist Party dinner/rally once in a while
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-07-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks to both of you i greatly appreciate your advice, and I guess i didnt look hard enough on the vial to check for that, thanks again

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually after your reply to the post where the guy was saying he wanted to use Cyp, and you asked him if it was because it was more Amurikan, I thought you were from the other side of the pond and poking a little fun at the Yanks as they call us, but yeah I knew you were only in China temporarily. I guess that means I gotta get some new material for my comedy routine...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Room temp

Thread Information