tintinnabulatio is offline Junior Member

Angry The more i read, scarier it gets. [about pinning, abcess,etc]

Honestly, i've been preparing my cycle for the past 3 months and now i got to injection info.
    Reading nasty stories on the net about developing abcesses even when following sterilization procedures

Other then unsanitary conditions, what increases the risk of developing injection problems? (lumps and so on)
    Amounts of gear? I would only have to pin around 0.6ml of test E 2 times per week. Is the risk lower this way?

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Really the best way to avoid an abcess is to stay as sterile as possible and to very locations and also to avoid injecting excess amounts of fluid. You should be ok with that small amounts. Remember the first injection into a "virgin" muscle will probably be pretty sore for a couple days.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to remember the billions of successful injects without issue, keep it simple and clean and you will be fine....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You need to remember the billions of successful injects without issue, keep it simple and clean and you will be fine....
    True, i realize the succesful injections dont make the story.

For 20 pins/cycle (10 weeks, 2 times per week) will i need to include the quads for injecting or am i okay with cycling between left/right high glute(hip) area ?
    Thanks guys.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Matt.... You have developed quite a nice Ass.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Hahaha, thank you thought it would make a nice change....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinnabulatio View Post
    True, i realize the succesful injections dont make the story.

For 20 pins/cycle (10 weeks, 2 times per week) will i need to include the quads for injecting or am i okay with cycling between left/right high glute(hip) area ?
    Thanks guys.
    you should be ok with glutes only, i have found delts to be painless as well. keep everthing as clean as possible and when you get comfortable pinning dont allow yourself to get sloppy with your injections, keep your gaurd up at all times and maintain a steril enviroment.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And when you are pinning you glutes keep in mind the most serious infectious stuff secreted by the human body is only a few inches away. The days I pin glutes I always take a shower then do my pinning so the entire area is clean (of course I still always wipe the area with an alcohol pad). If you always first wash your hands thouroghly ( I do not use a bathroom towel to dry them) set out all your gear on a clean suface covered by a sheet of paper or paper towel (Then I always store the syringe on top of the freshly opened syringe wrapper). Then wipe the top of your vial with an alcohol pad (DO NOT BLOW DRY) then fill your syringe swap on a new needle and clean the injection area with another wipe, then inject... you will be fine.

I think another area where people err is how they heat vials, while heating vials is fine its not fine to take you clean hands and then hold the knob on the range or run the tap on the faucet either of which may have tons of bacteria from that chicken you fixed up a few minutes ago...

If you keep in mind stuff like this and use good gear you will be fine. Most of the videos on youtube of guys with giant abcesses are the result of using a syringe 8-10 times, pinning in toilets at gyms, gear/syringes wrapped up in a towel covered in sweat and other simalar things. They are not the result of making a single mistake while trying to maintain good sterile practice.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-07-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks a bunch for the comprehensive reply FFM!

I got no life....I live to type ;-)

PS,
    Your welcome!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great info. I am reading all the threads I can about pinning before doing my first...probably in a few weeks.

magistr88 is offline New Member
    I pin quads only, you shouldn't have to worry about any nightmares so long as you wash your hands and clean injection area with alcohol pad. I always pin after a shower.

zebra is offline New Member
    Far from Massive should teach injection techniques to medical people. Everything he said is 100% accurate. I have given thousands of injections over the years and never once had anyone report an abcess. Just by following what he said.

The way I warm up an injection is to take the syringe after it is drawn up, wrap it in a kleenex and put it under my armpit while I do a few other things. It comes up to body temp pretty quickly that way.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Here is another way to look at it. Alcohol; makes you sleep with ugly people, can get you arrested, cause liver/kidney damage, loss of self control and reaction, could kill someone... Do you still drink? The same applies for cigs or reefer.... Shoot, all the damn additives in food can cause more health problems

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Throw your vials out of the window, buy cheap powder from China, mix it with some transdermal gel - and you will never use injections again.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Throw your vials out of the window, buy cheap powder from China, mix it with some transdermal gel - and you will never use injections again.
    Really? that seems a little weird to me. Why don't more people do this?

Can you pick up 6" if you rub it on your pecker?

I think one problem is the absorption rate...don't you have to do like 10 times as much to get the same blood level concentration that you do IM? I mean I know if you are getting you powder from China its cheap but if you use 1000mg of test per week that would mean you would have to smear a gram and half of test on yourself every day....Kinda messy to say the least and if you use DMSO based gel your not going to be very welcome in the gym.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I think one problem is the absorption rate...don't you have to do like 10 times as much to get the same blood level concentration that you do IM? I mean I know if you are getting you powder from China its cheap but if you use 1000mg of test per week that would mean you would have to smear a gram and half of test on yourself every day....Kinda messy to say the least and if you use DMSO based gel your not going to be very welcome in the gym.
    I don't use it, but one guy here does. The absorption rate is a problem, but you must simply test it. It should be roughly 30-40% with something like Phlojel Ultra. That's still laughably cheap, if you use steroid powder directly from China. (100 g nandrolone ca. 300-400 USD).

I myself plan to use transdermal delivery, too, because I am running my 5th oral cycle since summer 2008, and it is not healthy.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this is a rare occurance. keep thing sterile and youll be fine

Thread Information