Thread: cycle questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bahguy is offline New Member

cycle questions

hey all, wsup. been a long time since i was on a cycle ( around 3 years) now im starting one again. im 26 yrs old, 14% body fat. im starting a cycle of test enth. , trenbolone enanth. equip. and anavar .

i already have a plan for the cycle, the diet, and the workout, but need as many opinions as possible. please let me know what do u suggest about running this cycle, duration, intake, diet and workout. any comment would be appreciated except for those dumb ass comments! pls note that im dying to see some sick packs on me, and weak point is chest. thanks all

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How tall?
    Weight?
    Years training?
    Previous cycles?
    Planned pct??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not outline your proposed cycle for us, along with calorie consumption and how often you will be training.
    But first as Matt asked
    Stats please

thanx for the response guys..

im 185cm tall, and 80 kg...%14 BF...

CYCLE:
    week 1: 3ml test prop, 1 ml trenbolone enth.
    week 2: 2 ml test prop, 2 ml equip, 1 ml tren , 1 ml test enth
    week 3: 3 ml equip, 2 ml tren, 2 ml test enth
    week 4: 4 ml equip, 2 ml tren, 2 ml test enth
    week 5: 3 ml equip, 1 ml tren, 3 ml test enth
    week 6: 3 ml equip, 1 ml tren, 3 ml test enth
    week 7: 3 ml equip, 3 ml test enth
    week 8: 2 ml equip, 2 ml test enth
    wee9 9: 1 ml test enth, 1500 iu

post cycle:
    HCG 9 days, then start clomid 14 days, nolvadax 10 days (ask about dose if important u know)

meals:
    6 egg white + 6 table spoons oatmeals with low fat milk
    (+3hrs) 500ml low fat milk +banana
    (+2hrs) 12 onz lean steak with sum white rice
    (+3hrs) small subway chicken sandwich with brn bread
    (+2hrs) 2 low fat yougurt+ 6 dates
    workout (5 times a week)
    protein shake
    chicken breast with dry potato

questions:
    the instructor advised me to take 30 mg anavar everyday.. is tht effective dose?
    do u think 8 weeks is enough for this cycle to get lean mass?
    do u think i should do cardo as well?
    do u think 6 weeks of trenbolone enanthats is enough?
    i masturbate a lot, u think this will be an issue when on cycle?(dont laugh)
    whats the workout routine u suggest i do?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    -Is this your first cycle? if so its way to much.
    -This combination of compounds would be something an experienced AAS user would run. Maybe a 3rd or 4th cycle.
    -Plus i don't see how many MG per ML so i'm not sure how this cycle looks.
    -8 weeks of long esters is a waste in my opinion.
    -Eq at 8 weeks is definitley a waste.
    -Masturbation isn't going to affect your progress unless you masturbate so much you don't have time to work out and eat right.
    -Your diet isn't right for lean mass. Spend some time in the diet section
    -Who is this instructor? And if he told you to inject AAS in your eyeball would you do it? Just a metaphor, I'd rather do my own research
    -If you're asking how to work out then you don't need AAS you need to spend time in our workout forum.
    -Bro, I suggest you spend some time reading about diet and workout routines and try to learn how to grow naturaly before you mess around with AAS, Cause you have no clue what you're doing.
    Last edited by scotty51312; 12-10-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    -Is this your first cycle? if so its way to much.
    -This combination of compounds would be something an experienced AAS user would run. Maybe a 3rd or 4th cycle.
    -Plus i don't see how many MG per ML so i'm not sure how this cycle looks.
    -8 weeks of long esters is a waste in my opinion.
    -Eq at 8 weeks is definitley a waste.
    -Masturbation isn't going to affect your progress unless you masturbate so much you don't have time to work out and eat right.
    -Your diet isn't right for lean mass. Spend some time in the diet section
    -Who is this instructor? And if he told you to inject AAS in your eyeball would you do it? Just a metaphor, I'd rather do my own research
    -If you're asking how to work out then you don't need AAS you need to spend time in our workout forum.
    -Bro, I suggest you spend some time reading about diet and workout routines and try to learn how to grow naturaly before you mess around with AAS, Cause you have no clue what you're doing.
    im 26 yrs old.. have done 3 cycles b4.. last one was about 3 years ago.
    equip: 250 mg/ml
    tren : 200mg/ml
    test enth,: 250mg ml

what wud u suggest for the cycle ? diet ?

i read a loooot till my brain froze.. every person says something on these websites.. and my instructor who is a champion also says something else.. i dont fully trust him of course.. but im trying to get some info from you guys, to make up my mind.. need some guidance pls

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    forgot to mention your age

yeah that too

ok so you're over 6' tall and 176lbs (80kg) after doing 3 cycles? Theres something wrong with that picture.

Lets break down your diet.

meals:
    ok decent start but not enough protien drop the milk and add two whole eggs
    To much carbs in milk and thats probably only about 15g of protien and 30 or more grams of carbs. Get rid of the milk and add some sort of lean protien
    White rice is a simple carb, Not what you want for lean mass, change this to brown rice or sweet potatoes
    subway's chicken isn't even chicken, toss this and pack a balanced meal
    low fat yogurt is not an adequate protien source,
    workout (5 times a week)
    protein shake
    what are the macro's on this shake? how much protien? how much carbs?
    chicken breast good, regular potato not so much. Make it a sweet potato and add a fiberous veg
    ok now where's the rest? you have no slow diegesting protien before bed, you'll be catabolic while you're sleeping which should be the main time your body's rebuilding

Now lets talk about your training? what kinda split are you doing if you're working out 5 days a week?

pls find my comments below and questions:

ok so you're over 6' tall and 176lbs (80kg) after doing 3 cycles? Theres something wrong with that picture.
    last cycle was 3 years ago !! i couldnt keep the mass i gained.. besides everytime i do a cycle there is always something wrong with it tht i never acheived anything !!

meals:
    To much carbs in milk and thats probably only about 15g of protien and 30 or more grams of carbs. Get rid of the milk and add some sort of lean protien
    White rice is a simple carb, Not what you want for lean mass, change this to brown rice or sweet potatoes
    workout (5 times a week)
    protein shake
    2 scoops whey protein, (24g, carbs 4g per scoop)
    chicken breast good, regular potato not so much. Make it a sweet potato and add a fiberous veg
    ok now where's the rest? you have no slow diegesting protien before bed, you'll be catabolic while you're sleeping which should be the main time your body's rebuilding
    u think i should hav a lean steak ?

do u think i should cut down on carbs more and increase protein intake ?

Now lets talk about your training? what kinda split are you doing if you're working out 5 days a week?

training is as follows:
    chest (4 exercises*4 sets) + biceps (3 exercises)
    legs
    back
    shoulders and tri
    chest.... and so on (2 days break)
    is tht ok ? or should i change the split ?

what about cardio, should i do any at the moment while on cycle? im frustrated with the fat on my abs !!

another thing, with the food and training,how do u think the cycle should be with test enth + equip + tren enanth. +anavar ? dose and duration?

bro i really appreciate u taking the time to reply back. thanx a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by bahguy View Post
    pls find my comments below and questions:

last cycle was 3 years ago !! i couldnt keep the mass i gained.. besides everytime i do a cycle there is always something wrong with it tht i never acheived anything !!
    keeping your gains is very much about diet and type of training

meals:
    workout (5 times a week)
    protein shake
    2 scoops whey protein, (24g, carbs 4g per scoop)
    If you're trying to put on lean mass you need carbs in your PWO shake, Try grinding up a cup of oats and adding it to your shake
    u think i should hav a lean steak ?
    lean steak would be a good idea before bed. So would full fat cottage cheese or a cassien shake

do u think i should cut down on carbs more and increase protein intake ?
    if you wanna get up to 200lbs you gotta eat like a 200lb guy.

training is as follows:
    chest (4 exercises*4 sets) + biceps (3 exercises)
    legs
    back
    shoulders and tri
    chest.... and so on (2 days break)
    5 days on 2 days off isn't a good split. try 2 days on 1 day off
    is tht ok ? or should i change the split ?

what about cardio, should i do any at the moment while on cycle? im frustrated with the fat on my abs !!
    At 14% you're abs shouldn't be that bad, but yes cardio is the only way to cut fat, but you should be commiting to lean mass at the moment

another thing, with the food and training,how do u think the cycle should be with test enth + equip + tren enanth. +anavar ? dose and duration?
    the cycle is crap. its too short. You're light for a guy at 6' i'd say you should get your diet on track to gain muscle first for a few months and try to gain some wieght naturally once you do start making natural gains then you know you're diet and training are right and you'll be able to keep what you gain easier With all that being said, after you get thats straight you should just try a simple test/anavar cycle 500mg of test-e a week split into two injections for 10-12 weeks. with 40mg of anavar a day for the first 4-6 weeks

bro i really appreciate u taking the time to reply back. thanx a lot !

There's my 42 cents. Good luck man

thanx dude... but there is only one problem... i have already started the cycle !! its my 3rd week now !! and honestly i havent seen much of difference so far.. is it because it takes 4 weeks to kick in for long esters as i heard ?

now, what i understood is tht for long esters it should be 10-12 weeks, so do u think i shud make it tht long, and change the diet according to what we discussed ?

do u think anavar shud be run as long as the cycle ? and by how much dose ?

i dont have a lot of fat as u said, but my abs area is very soft, and of course cant even see any packs ! so maybe i should do some cardio.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you waited just about 3 weeks to long to start asking these questions..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Sounds like you waited just about 3 weeks to long to start asking these questions..
    the thing is i started doubting this instructor now in a few things... i did my research and read a lot... but every person says something totally different...

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    You need to stop your cycle now, take ur pct and cut your losses. Bro if you dont know what your doing, why the hek on earth would even do something to risk your body,your happiness of life, everything!! So many ppl do not take AAS seriously. Its like some kind of joke. You need to spend a while on this forum and read everday for a few hours. Get your diet right first before you ever even think about steroids. Then MAYBE you can come over to the AAS section and spend some more time educating yourself about that. I myself have made mistakes. But coming onto this forum was the best decision ive ever made. Ive COMPLETLY put everything on hold, until i feel i have all my ducks in a row. Ppl will help you on here no doubt. But thier not going to hold your hand like a kid and do it for you. EDUCATE YOURSELF!!

Thread Information