jrowe6 is offline New Member

Unhappy injection pain + headaches

started my second cycle last friday, got some sustos 300 from one of my friends, same person i got my stuff from last time. the first injection i split between both glutes, .7 on one side .8 on the other. by the next day both sides of my ass hurt pretty darn bad. hard to walk and hard to sit down....laugh it up

anyways, that hurt for about 5 days pretty bad, i can still feel it now but its hardly noticable. my second injection was 1.5 into my left quad, and it is quite painful, seems to be slightly swollen and there seems to be some minor skin discoloration.

where i pinned is not inflamed or itchy or anything, but after each injection a huge area around the injection site hurts like i got hit with a baseball bat.

i have a friend who bought a few bottles of this same stuff and has had no such issues with it so i am assuming i react to something in it poorly, and i am wondering if there is anything to be done about this. i have seen awesome results in this first week compared to the test e i used last time, i would like to continue using it, but if there is no way to prevent or atleast lessen the pain i cannot keep using this stuff. it hurts too bad to do any leg workouts at all, i literally can hardly walk around.

it is also giving me horrible head aches, wtf is that about?

help is greatly appreciated, i need to pin again tomorrow and if i cant get this figured out i will either need to find other gear by the end of the day or i will have to stop my cycle before i even get started
    Last edited by jrowe6; 12-10-2010 at 03:59 AM.

after reading everything i can find on this issue i believe this stuff has too high a BA content, and i believe the head aches are likely due to increased blood pressure. i have also having "test flu" symtoms, slight fever, bad nasal and slight chest congestion, i believe the head ache plays into this, and i have been having issues with sweating at night and just overheating in general or getting cold and all that good flu like stuff. from what i understand the BA is the culprit for the injection pain and the short ester test is the reason for my "test flu" so it appears i do not react well to this stuff.

my plan at the moment is to stop my cycle and take another few weeks off and prep for a cycle with test e and i may add some dbol for the first 4 weeks instead of using a short ester test. the only way i would not go that route is if i can get my hands on some test e today. i am wondering if it would be wise to do a short pct, i have clomid and nolva on hand and my thoughts are to do a week long pct at a low dose. thoughts?

if there is a fix for the BA pain i would prefer that, i can withstand the flu crap, but i cant do my leg lifts when i can hardly walk due to the pain.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like the quad test myself . More times than not I had injection pain .
    These are things I have tried over the years .
    Aspirin to thin blood as bottle recommended . ( During heart attack a patient is given aspirin to thin blood to elevate pressure to pass blockage until more severe measures are used )
    I warm syringe under tap with AAS intact . ( Cap on needle , Careful to keep water away from needle end ) After I swap needle from drawn pin to injection pin .
    Always do injections after Hot shower so muscle is relaxed and blood is flowing .
    AAS that has high pain injection pain is mixed with one that is tolerable . By combining multiple draws in one syringe .
    Massage area after injecting .
    There are no perfect answers , but you learn things over the years .
    The current AAS trend seems to be getting highest mg/ml . This seems to be a experiment in BA/BB . It might be possible for best mix at 200 or 250mg /ml for body consumption or break down . I know 500mg/ml would be nice for smaller injections but getting chemicals to cooperate is a experiment . This is just speculation IMO .

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

i have seen others mention hot showers and warming the oil, i will give it a try.

thanks, much appreciated

b4 i try this stuff again, is it common for there to be some slight skin discoloration around the injection site? there is a fairly large area around the injection site that is pinkish, looks inflamed. putting pressure on it or running a finger over it leaves white marks like when you get a sun burn.

my biggest concern is i got bad gear and im having these issues due to minor infections at the injection site.

took some aspirin about 30 min b4 the injection, i also took a hot shower and warmed the oil, it seems to have helped quite alot. there is still some soreness but nothing like before. might try to get the oil a bit warmer next time.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrowe6 View Post
    took some aspirin about 30 min b4 the injection, i also took a hot shower and warmed the oil, it seems to have helped quite alot. there is still some soreness but nothing like before. might try to get the oil a bit warmer next time.
    After reading original post I noticed dosage is 900mg ?
    Not sure why so much is needed .
    I would think 2 shots @ 1ml would yield great results unless your seasoned vet . 600mg test is plenty .
    Also I don't see pin size .
    I would draw with a 20g , swap pins to a 25g , 1.5'' to inject .

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

i did actually lower my dose to 1ml this time. between that and taking your advice i have had no head aches or test flu symptoms which is awesome and substantially less injection pain.

i have been using 22g 1", just bought some 23g 1.5"s which i will try next time. i was under the impression anything smaller than 23g was typically for water based stuff?

my first cycle was 500mg/week test e, that was working out quite well for me. that cycle got cut off after 6 weeks due to my job taking me out of town for over a month without notice. i was seeing fantasic results at that dose, i am just anxious to start seeing those numbers again and get to the point where im seeing strength and size i have never seen before. im only 23, i still get caught up in the moment and get ahead of myself sometimes. what can you do

Thread Information