regreb01 is offline New Member

Mental Side-Effects on Deca

So i've been running Deca at 400mg/wk stacked with 500mg/wk of Test-e. This is my 2nd cycle, this first of which was 500mg Test-e solo. I'm 23, right under 200lbs now. Anyway,

Has anyone who has taken deca noticed odd emotional side effects, namely depression like symptoms? When i was just on test alone i never noticed this, but this cycle I am finding my state of being to be in flux a lot, happy/sad, and it changes for no apparent reason.

I saw a research online with Nandrolone deconate and male rats, and they showed signs of depression while administered the drug, which I found interesting. Just wondering what others experiences were with it.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Youre 23 and on you second cycle?

In detail, explain you first cycle before, during and after. Stats then and now also. I have a bad feeling about this one...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    is your test legit, could be basically running deca solo

regreb01 is offline New Member
    Test is from a reputable UGL, and the serial numbers all check out on their websites. Same with the deca . First one was from April-June of this year, i ran 500mg/wk of test-e while i was doing a competition prep with the guide of my trainer. I started at 205, dieted down to a shredded 174. Then after the show i held around 178ish, then at the beginning of this cycle till now, which is week 7, i have gone from 178 to 192 with ab definition still.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I used deca and got very depressed. I do not feel the gains I was getting from it was worth the way it made me felt.

Thread Information