Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

just curious ?? on fake gear

I just rescently got my gear from a new source. Which i have been told was gtg, and have posted pics, and got comformation that it was gtg. Btw its dbol /test

But my question is, lets says you had bunk gear and were taking it. Could taking fake gear do any harm to your body? Dbol is already toxic to the liver, what could be in something that was fake anyways?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It would most likely just be devoid of the active hormone. So it just wouldn't do anything.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    It depends on what they put in the bottle. Most bunk gear is simply the oil used to suspend the hormone. U can usually smell the oil or gear, if its not familiar dont inject it. Best advice i can give.
    Last edited by yungone501; 12-11-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: 'in' the bottle not 'on' dammit!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends on sterility of product . Hopefully nothing happens at best if gear is fake . I have had what seemed to be under dosed and had some that was very irritating after pinning .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    It depends on what they put in the bottle. Most bunk gear is simply the oil used to suspend the hormone. U can usually smell the oil or gear, if its not familiar dont inject it. Best advice i can give.
    Huh? You do realize that certain labs and compounds will utilize different solvents and carriers, right?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Huh? You do realize that certain labs and compounds will utilize different solvents and carriers, right?
    That is true. Key word was 'usually'.

Thread Information