mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question Propose Cycle! (Critique, Critique, Critique) Thank YOU

So I have all my gear ,but im not starting anything for a while until i get all my ducks in a row. And once i do. I will keep a daily progress on here with everything!pics, stats,diet,workout!

Weight:187
    Height:5'10
    BF: 9-11% (not completely accurate)
    Years training:5 years

wk1-4 dbol 40mg capsule ed
    wk1-12 Test enan 500mg wk (250mg mon 250mg thurs)
    wk1-10 Deca 250wk
    Rotating glutes
    23 gauge 1 1/2" pin
    PCT: This is where im going to need some input from the smart ones!

I have a Mixture of Clomid and Nolva. It is a liquid mixture of both compounds in one bottle. My source is great and ive heard so many good things about this product. The help i need is with the dosing.

1ml=50mg clomid 10mg Nolva

So with the forced dosages i need any suggestions to help me through that. This is a big reason while im holding up. Is because i still havent gotten a clarified answer as to how to run it. PPl get confused when I tell them its all in one bottle.
    This is my 3rd cycle. First time with dbol.

I also have D-Aspartic acid which is a gift from God when it comes to raising natty test. I will be running 3grams a day of that for the first 12 days. (from the research ive done they ran it for 12 days, so I guess im going with that.)

When i came to this forum 3 months ago I thought had my diet pretty well set up, well I WAS WRONG!! lol Im continuing to eductae myself and get the diet all set up. Im aiming for this to be my most succesful cycle, As the other ones my knowledge was nowhere near what is is now , thanks to this forum and the guys who stick around to pass the knowledge. I have so much respect for all you.

ANy suggestions,comments,critiques would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

MG

Littleirishman is offline Junior Member
    You will get a lot of usefull critique coming your way soon.

A two in one mixture ? Sounds odd lol.

Best of luck.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    did you follow corect pct 4 other cycles and what were they. and i dont see how the mixture will work for proper dosing it leaves you at you need to take 100 mg of clomid to get to 20 mg of nolva but you need 40 mg for 1rst 2 weeks which would put clomid up to 200mg to much by far .

Question

I totally understand!!! and thats why im pist it is the way it is. I guess I can order some nolva from AR-R . Thats now a problem. I was told the stuff is VERY GOOD for PCT. And ive talked to a few ppl who said 100clomid 20nolva would be sufficient, but i dont know how credible they were. Im not doing anything until I get everything set up so im not worried. I just want to get it figured out. Id like to be able to use it cause of what ive heard.

Previous cycle
    test e 250mg wk1-10
    pct
    I did not do a pct . yes i was very very very stupid!! had no idea wtf i was doing and pretty much wasted cycle. I did keep alot of gains and get blood work done 4 months later. Doc said my panel looked great for my age and i was 24 than. I also i have appointment next thurs to get all my blood work done again. Thats another reason why im waiting. Im going to do everything right. I made the biggesest mistake by not pcting . I was dumb immature and cluless to everything.
    2nd cycle
    test e 250mg wk 1-10
    deca 250wk 1-10

pct
    clomid100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

**I figure if i get some nolva by itself it would fix the problem. Would it be ok to mix the one I have now with a product from AR-R??
    Last edited by mg0922; 12-11-2010 at 10:08 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont see why u could not mix the two to make proper dose . i think over a 100mg of clomid would be to much. this is my pct plan clomid 50/50/30/30 nolva 40/40/20/20 some people do 100 mg of clomid 1rst 2 weeks . good work on going 4 blood work.

Question

hey cro thanks alot for your input. Sounds like a good pct. along with the d-aspartic acid. I should be good to go.

DO you think ten days after last shot is suffienct to start the pct?Ive heard sooooo many debates on that and I wish there was an aritcle or something i could read on proper timing for pct starting.(I know it depends on the compound)but there is still alot of conflict. One of my good friends who bodybuilds told me "If i start the pct the DAY AFTER my last shot, yes i would be wasting it but by the time the test wears off it will be in full action?" Does that statment have any foundation you think?? My plan now is to start ten days after. Unless i find any siginigant change or evidence thats tells me other wise.

Do you think the deca is dosed properly? ANd for ten weeks?

Ive been researching cycles and I hear alot about stopping deca 2 wks prior to the stopping of test??
    Just curious.

ANyone else out there wanna chime in any make any suggestions?? I know theres alot more of you out there??

no help huh>>>?????

pskyle is offline Junior Member
    to be honest man it's a bit difficult to ration out a mixture of both nolva clomid. If you can get it separate, this would be good:

wk13-17
    Nolva- 40, 20, 20, 10
    Clomid- 40, 20, 10, 10

And why take dbol ? If you really are what your stats say I would take out the dbol, too much bloating. It would be nice for you to stay around 10% bf and gain lean muscle mass. If I figure out a good pct dosage with your mixture, I will post it tonight, if not than I didnt lol.

edit: I read some of the other posts^^ the pct dosages are wayyy too much for 500 mg a week

Question

really ok maybe ill get rid of the dbol . thx

100mg clomid is too much? and 40mg nolva to start the first week??

i was thinking

clomid- 100/50/50/25
    nolva- 40/20/20/20 or 10??

im hearing and reading so many things!! im so confused. Thanks for your input . i appreciate it.-

p.s im not even worried about the seperation. if i cant take it. Ill buy some clomid and nolva seperate. not a problem. I was just trying to work it out with that cause i heard it works very well.

If I get a solid PCT written in stone ill get what i need
    Last edited by mg0922; 12-12-2010 at 11:21 PM.

clomid 50/50/30/30
    nolva 40/40/20/20

cro gave me this suggestion?? you think thats suffienct on 500mg wk on test e??

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Nobody is here on sundays bro. Gotta hold off. I think that dosage for pct is low. I think the clomid is usually doubled. Also I would keep the dbol . It's not like its gonna make you fat, bloat yeah but who cares it will go away. Also about a half a shot of bacardi 151 will tighten you right up. Little secret I use when my trt bloats me.

Thread Information