Nmadone is offline New Member

Andropen 275 and Tren Hex 100/Chest Pains, concerned?

I just got some BD Andropen 275 and BD Tren Hex 100, I did .75 of each lastnight so total 1.5 ml in my delt then got a good lift in lastnight, I woke up this morning with Chest pains only on my left side though, granted Idid do chest lastnight and I am just getting back in the gym after 3 months of being out of town working but still id rather be cautious than sorry and Ive taken plenty of Tren before just never Andropen 275 or stacked together, (ive stacked tren w plenty of sus 275 though) just wondering if anyone thinks this is a bad mix, if my chest is hurting pretty much by my heart if thats me just freaking myself out of let it ride...any feedback woulod be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats

Height
    Years training
    Cycle history
    Goals
    Planned pct?????

Not sure hitting a cycle after a three month break was such a good idea.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Nmadone is offline New Member
    24 yrs old.
    220lbs
    6'2
    Pretty much one of those kids hard into sports/working out since I was little but started hitting the weights hard i'd say 8 years ago and increased every year and here I am now, I am still in decent shape, size but I was out of town working 14 hour shifts working 7 days a week so I went from lifting daily to absolutely nothing due to work. I cant tell if I am freaking myself out of not, I just know that Ive taken alot of tren /test in the past and a few others I've gotten that tren cough pretty bad before actually and just things here and there but I've never touched this Andropen 275 and tried to research and found it saying tren and it go together well I don't have any PCT right now, I'm gonna grab some Nolvadex prolly but the guy who can get that stuff the day I want it, idk its tiny tiny tiny circular pink pills and I dont feel like it's anything I feel like that PCT is just fake hes making money off of so I wanted to find somewhere else to grab it. I'm trying to figure out if my chest is just sore from the first chest workout in awhile or its more than that, theres def. muscle soreness but also a different feeling like a mild "strain" if you will? on my left side...

Thread Information