benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow taking steroids and working for 18-30 .

would it be a bad idea to start a cycle now of test-e for 10 weeks if i plan to work in magaluff in 2011 for 3 months or so from may/june being a holiday rep, as their will be drinking and probally not good dieting but still training.would you loose all your gains in 3 months if your diet wasnt in check but you still trained ??
    bottom line is i want to cycle now,look better. but in 5 months i will be a holiday rep for few months . whats the worst thing tht could happen? just seems i would get more girls from being better built lol. i dont really mind loosing some gains but still obv want some good muscle. i know how bad this will sound to some of you but im sure alot of you will se where im coming from. 3 months out of dieting cant hurt me that much.
    cheers
    Last edited by benbean77; 12-14-2010 at 11:49 AM.

tcook is offline Associate Member
    im not expert mate but i would say you would need at least 10 weeks off anything before you decided to do anything like that to let your liver rest as i know what working abroad will be like.
    as for gains im sure you will loose a lot of gains but imagine you would also keep some
    hope this helps

benbean77 is offline Junior Member
    anyone else

Thread Information