Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crusader is offline New Member

new to TRT and libido problem, urgent help plz

new to TRT and libido problem, urgent help plz
    hello everyone, i am a 26 year old male new to TRT, i have had low testosterone from a very long time now, only now i've knew what it is.
    anyway, here's the thing, since begining TRT from 2 weeks now on 125 mgs of testoviron (enanthate ), some things have improved like sleep, energy, appetite, concentration, joint and ligament pain has gone away etc... only that my libido sucks ass and is non existant, and i have very weak nocturnal erections. I have NO signs of high estrogen at all, no itchy nipples, no bloat, no nothing.

is it too early for the libido ? has anyone experienced that ? how long did it take for you guys to get your libido fully after begining TRT ?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i would wait it out your probably completely shut down naturally and with entanate i woul give it another week or so before labido comes back

crusader is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply man, ya its really weird, everything is improving especially mood and energy, sleep also, but i have virtually ZERO libido and zero morning erections, a little bit of nocturnal erections appeared since i started the injections. I hope it will kick in soon cs its really frustrating, i need to get it on if you know what i mean hehe.

anyone else share his experience ?

Thread Information