phat_matt85 is offline Member

injected in quad 4 days ago and just realized my leg is swollen

I injected test e and prop 4 days ago and my quad has been KILLLING me. It feels tight and hurts when i touch it. Its not red or anything but i just noticed it swollen and still hurts. I did 150mgs or e and 50mgs of prop.

Solidarity is offline Junior Member
    Prop pain. If it is not red or swollen then it is highly unlikely that it is an infection. You gotta either suck it up or switch to something other than prop. It could also be that the person who brewed the gear has no clue what they are doing and messed up with the percentages. Quads are also notoriously finicky.

You could always pin some bold prop and then nothing else will ever come close to the pain you experienced with it and it will be all smooth sailing from there on out.
    Last edited by Solidarity; 12-19-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    How many time have you injected this stuff? What muscle in particular? What size needle? How big of a hoss are you?

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    The prop bottle was good bc that was my old one i started but never finished. That was my 4ths pin I injected in quad but lower part closer to kne which i think i might of hit between muscles? needle 23g 1" long

Thread Information