Wobbz is offline New Member

Ordered the wrong syringe...

Without thinking i ordered the wrong syringe... I am not sure if its even a good idea to use it...

Attachment 113049

The syringe is a 0.37 X 12.7mm

U-100 = 1ml
    28G1/2

Should i even use this? Would rather not have to wait again to get more from the company, and I don't want to waste the money on more... Can I use these? If so how many units (marked as 10,20,30,40-100) should I use for 250mg dose's?

I have been looking up the math and such online, and I am not quite sure how to interpret the math haha...

Let me know what you think.
    ~Wobbz

Brewster is offline Member
    What are you injecting test??
    If so the needle is garbage
    The syringe is fine if its 1ml and ur injecting 1ml @ a time

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You need more info here. 250mg? Of what? And is that 250mg/ml? If so, there's no math to do is 1cc. You have insulin syringes so you need to specify what you are planning to inject. By looking at the mg I would assume test but i'm not trying to make assumptions. You can get the help you need here buy listing the appropriate info.

its deca and soon starting the test after week 3. Guess I am just confused on how many Units I should use... Wish the Syringe just had mg/ml
    Last edited by Wobbz; 12-21-2010 at 05:48 AM.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    100 iu is 1ml. its almost impossible to draw regular gso or cso through a pin that small. I have used a larger needle on another syringe to draw the aas, then shot it into the back of the insulin syringe and then put the plunger back on and got the air out and shot with the insulin syringe. It was a pain in the ass. It took forever to get the oil through.

Okay so it is a Insulin syringe, I would like to inject Deca from it.

It is marked in units, starting at the smallest at 10 all the way to 100.
    I believe 100 is 1 unit, this is the same as 1ml from my understanding.

But if i want to inject deca, the amount i was told to inject was 250mg, where in the syringe is that? I have been looking all over to try to find answers for my self... Maybe i missed something?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You really do not have enough knowlege to even be considering using AAS by yourself, if you do not understand this there are likely to be other things you may not understand. I am not saying this to be an ass, not understanding something this simple can have serious consequences.

PS what are your stats?

Age Height Weight cycle experience.

And please lay out the entire cycle you plan to run so you can get advice on whether the compound/compounds you plan to run will work together or alone.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbz View Post
    Without thinking i ordered the wrong syringe... I am not sure if its even a good idea to use it...

Attachment 113049

The syringe is a 0.37 X 12.7mm

U-100 = 1ml
    28G1/2

Should i even use this? Would rather not have to wait again to get more from the company, and I don't want to waste the money on more... Can I use these? If so how many units (marked as 10,20,30,40-100) should I use for 250mg dose's?

I have been looking up the math and such online, and I am not quite sure how to interpret the math haha...

Let me know what you think.
    ~Wobbz
    Did you order insulin pins?

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Obviously he has insulin syringes. You don't start test three weeks after you start Deca , that's foolish. You don't seem well equipped mentally and materially to begin this cycle, it's a stupid cycle.

Get some regular syringes and do a cycle of test 8-10 weeks long, at 250-350-500mgs/week.

Thread Information