JOE2007 is offline New Member

Test cypionate-Eq cycle ....need help with dosing

Hi guys , i'm startin' a bulkin' cycle usin' cypionate and eq which i already have . I have quite a few cycles over the years so no first timer here... the most test i did was in my last competition cycle , 600mg propionate with 400mg tren a week and 40mg anavar daily . Now judges on my last show told me that i had great lines and conditioning but needed more mass ...my question is how should i dose the cypionate and eq ? Was thinkin' 750-1 gram of test and 600-800 of eq a week ( monday and thursday shots ) . No orals since D-bol is not avalaible where i live , only oral i can get is anavar or halo which are best for cutting so only tet and eq for me ( eq works really well for me and i love the increase in appetite ...) . Which dosing would you do takin' into consideration that i need to add 10-15 pounds to my frame ? At the moment i weigh 198-200 pounds at 5'7" . Thanks for your help !

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE2007 View Post
    Hi guys , i'm startin' a bulkin' cycle usin' cypionate and eq which i already have . I have quite a few cycles over the years so no first timer here... the most test i did was in my last competition cycle , 600mg propionate with 400mg tren a week and 40mg anavar daily . Now judges on my last show told me that i had great lines and conditioning but needed more mass ...my question is how should i dose the cypionate and eq ? Was thinkin' 750-1 gram of test and 600-800 of eq a week ( monday and thursday shots ) . No orals since D-bol is not avalaible where i live , only oral i can get is anavar or halo which are best for cutting so only tet and eq for me ( eq works really well for me and i love the increase in appetite ...) . Which dosing would you do takin' into consideration that i need to add 10-15 pounds to my frame ? At the moment i weigh 198-200 pounds at 5'7" . Thanks for your help !
    What do you have against the letter G...?
    And adding 10-15lbs of muscle at a competitive levels is no easy task. You'll need to get correct bulking compounds and hire a coach to set you up with a good mass-building diet and routine like most other competitors. So unfortunately there is no easy (steroid related) answer as to how to get to 220lbs at 5'7" without getting fat.

Oh, and I can tell you that upping the EQ dose isn't going to do shit except for mess up your BP. That stuff sucks for mass-building, so there's no point IMO to go above the dosage that gives you an appetite and vascularity edge (500-600mg). But upping the test would sure be a good start for bulking.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-22-2010 at 01:15 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    weres all the g s

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What do you have against the letter G...?
    And adding 10-15lbs of muscle at a competitive levels is no easy task. You'll need to get correct bulking compounds and hire a coach to set you up with a good mass-building diet and routine like most other competitors. So unfortunately there is no easy (steroid related) answer as to how to get to 220lbs at 5'7" without getting fat.

Oh, and I can tell you that upping the EQ dose isn't going to do shit except for mess up your BP. That stuff sucks for mass-building, so there's no point IMO to go above the dosage that gives you an appetite and vascularity edge (500-600mg). But upping the test would sure be a good start for bulking.
    Thanks for your reply man . EQ works really well for me so i'll do 600mg a week and for test which dosing would you think would be best ? 750mg or 1g ? By the way i didn't explain well about my bulking....would like to add anywhere between 10-15-20 pounds so that i can be between 4and 6 pounds heavier on stage next year ....sorry for the misunderstanding !
    Last edited by JOE2007; 12-22-2010 at 04:42 AM.

....oh and sorry about all the missing g's

Thread Information