Jawshy99 is offline New Member

Suggestions, help or advice?

Hey guys, quick info:

19 Male
    Chubby, 5ft 9
    Athletic structure, but still overweight.

Basically I plan on starting a major diet w/ exercising everyday, including a weight program and cardio. You know eating all the right foods and drinking loads of water etc. Anway, did some research on Winstrol and Clenbuterol , which claim to have "rapid weight loss" help. I'm not sure if they are classed as steroids , so sorry if they aren't, but I'm curious as to whether they will help a lot if I am working out and dieting?

If not, any suggestions to what I should take? I don't want to be built huge or anything, just cut fat right down, higher strength (but not huge muscle look), more endurance etc. Also, any legit sites to get products from would help heaps, (in Australia for the record).

Any help is muchly appreciated. Thanks.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    With your age and current size, we do not recommend the use of AAS. The best thing honestly for you is to go spend some time in the diet section and get a handle on that first. Nutrition is a good 60% of the battle. The age if you are not aware for steroids that is recommended is 24-25 (25 is better). You have a lot of natural potential to achieve and need to take advantage of. This will help create great foundation for future options.

Jawshy99 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, however doing research on Clenbuterol it seems it just enhances metabolism and stuff like that. I don't really want to get onto huge hormone cycles or anything, just something to aid weight loss and cardio productivity.

IMO you will be better off with a good fatburner over the counter. Lean EFX by farenheight nutrition is a good one as well as Thermobolic by sci fit. These are what I use.

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Dude,

Before you run around blowing money on anything or taking anything stupid. List your diet and workout so we can help you. Like lil herc said check out the diet section, you'll grab a concept of what your diet should look like. Don't rely on too much supplements to burn fat especially if you just started or haven't even tried burning fat. If you are 5'9 and you do have a good structure then loosing fat shouldn't be as tough, regardless you still have to work for it. Like mentioned list your diet and work out regime so we can help you out bro.

kelevra is offline Member
    I watched a video the other day with 4 or 5 pro BB including Jay Cutler. One guys recommendation before you do anything else is to learn how to eat. PERIOD. He continued the point saying that you were better off learning how to eat before you ever touched a single weight. And any one on this forum will tell that, by far, learning to eat properly is number one for anything you do with fitness.
    So spend that time in the diet section. Put together a plan. Have it critiqued by members. Then start putting a program together.
    Good Luck

I just posted some pics of my body before and after my diet. Nothing more than a change in diet and an appetite suppressor. Without thinking as CK said dont jump right into a any fat burners. -use those for a plateau.

Thread Information