Joe-MA is offline New Member

Questions for my second cycle...

Hi guys I was unable to find as much information on Deca as I was test-e on the net so made an account here. I'm currently on my first cycle which consists of 400mg (200mg twice a week) of test-e. So far so good, except before I did steroids I did have puffy nipples from puberty and so I constantly worry about gyno on test-e. I don't take an AI throughout cycle (I do have enough though for PCT of course, tamoxifen is what im using) which raises further concerns. Because I feel I'm gyno prone and my other concern is MPB which it's possible im prone to depending on what side of the family my genetics are with I want my next cycle to be that of a Deca cycle. I have read it does not create a rise in DHT levels and furthermore does not aromatise creating a huge estrogen build up gyno gyno gyno no no no. So the downside of Deca is of course deca dick which as I have gathered is from prolactin build up created by deca.

My questions then go as follows:
    1. Whats a good beginner deca cycle
    2. What drugs are commonly used for blocking prolactin so I dont get deca dick
    3. Are there any side effects I should be aware of from the drugs listed
    4. I originally had the "bright" idea of doing 100mg test-e with 300-400mg deca as I thought the test-e would counteract the negative sides of the deca but haven't seen any cycles as such most people use a 2:1 ratio in favor of test-e... So I assume my theory is incorrect..?
    5. Any other useful links/information on deca would be great.
    6. What tends to be the general psychological changes from deca vs test-e which I can tell you now just makes me feel like im in beast mode at the gym

Thanks alot in advance for helpful answers, look forward to hearing back.
    Last edited by Joe-MA; 12-22-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your current stats.

Height
    Bf%
    Years training
    Planned pct??????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Weight: 185 (168 before this cycle)
    Height: 5'7
    BF: roughly 15-20%
    years training: I dicked around in high school like everyone else but I began properly training about 2.5 years ago
    Planned PCT: Tamoxifen for this cycle through a recommendation of a friend and upon further study I have decided to try and get my hands on some Letro if I can and I do think I should be able to. Read that some people have had success reducing puffy nipples (not gyno) from tamoxifen but the bulk of successes comes from Letro.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First off i feel your still to young, at 23 you haven't finished growing...

Letro should be left well alone unless your suffering serious gyno issues..

Your pct is weak and clomid should be added...

All the answers to your questions can be answered by reading through the educational threads which are located in the stickies....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I have puffy nips man and it really really sucks. There is no lumps behind the nipple, they arnt itchy or sensitive just puffy. When they get cold and hard my chest looks great but otherwise it looks a little funny. So if there was any way to fix that short of surgery id take it. I did poke around the educational stickies but didn't see anything about deca ... guess I'll give it another go thanks for the prompt response.

Thread Information