pfunk222269 is offline Junior Member

Question Trying to have a child during cycle, during pct, risks?

Are there any concerns of trying to have a child while on a cycle?

After cycle?

During PCT?

More specific: 12-14 weeks test enanthate 750mg, with 4-5 weeks of dbol at 50 a day.

I doubt it other then the fact your sperm count is real low... But this isn't something you should ask on the board this is something you should ask a doctor.

pfunk222269 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    I doubt it other then the fact your sperm count is real low... But this isn't something you should ask on the board this is something you should ask a doctor.

All the doctors I have around here know nothing...

And I do not trust any of them to actually talk about use of AS. I will not go into detail, but, it would jeopardize my career..

Already discussed a similar issue with talking to my doc about use on another board, and will not be convinced. Even if I got a bunch of money from suing the doc, I could not do what I want for a career, and I am young, and have a reputation.

I want someone to jump on this thread that has had children while on a cycle, or after, and had no problems.

I understand the levels dropping, and spiking, that is easy, I just don't want to **** my child up....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The kid will be fine. AAS doesn't cause any genetic mutation in your sperm, it just lowers the overall count. So you're less likely to conceive when your HPTA is suppressed (though that DOES NOT mean you're automatically sterile), but the sperm that are present in your semen will be totally normal.
    Only when women use AAS do they run (a higher than normal) risk of birth defects.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    wow good info bonaparte. very interesting

tembe is offline Member
    Lots of people on many boards have gotten their wives pregnant whilst on cycle....

if you are looking to have a child during this cycle and are struggling..you could also use hcg +hmg protocol to stimulate sperm production...or perhaps clomid

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    My old lifting partner lived on test and dbol back in the early 80s He had no problem having kids.

Thread Information