Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    beefy12345 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

I need help with my first cycle please ............

Hi i am wanting to start my first cycle, i am 23 5ft 5 and 10 stone, and been training for a few years so i need a good bulking cycle. I want to take the injectable steriods but dont have a clue, it sounds so complicated. Much apreciated if someone can give me a good cycle, cheers to everyone that has tooken the time to help me thanks

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Can you wait a couple more years? You are right at the borderline for age and using AAS.

mmakid is offline New Member
    read more... the internet is full of info

ty357 is offline Member
    check the educational threads out. Dont just come on asking for cycle help. Get some kind of a idea of what gear is 1st. What if i tell you to take a gram of test and a gram of some tren and its going to get you real big. Even though i wouldnt tell you that just saying educate yourself 1st because there are ppl that will stear you wrong. Good luck

NYBigGuy23 is offline Banned
    Best first cycle is Test Enanthate only injected at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. You have to make sure to take PCT afterwards of Clomid and also make sure to have Nolvadex on hand as well in case your nipples start to get itchy (gyno develops).

Another god first cycle which is the first one I ran is...Test Enanthate at 500mg per day for 10-12 weeks and you take Dbol 40-50mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks to kick off your cycle and the same PCT for after. Test usually takes 4-5 weeks to kick in so thats where the Dbol orals come in cause they kick in right away and jumpstart your gains.

There are many options.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBigGuy23 View Post
    Best first cycle is Test Enanthate only injected at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. You have to make sure to take PCT afterwards of Clomid and also make sure to have Nolvadex on hand as well in case your nipples start to get itchy (gyno develops).

Another god first cycle which is the first one I ran is...Test Enanthate at 500mg per day for 10-12 weeks and you take Dbol 40-50mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks to kick off your cycle and the same PCT for after. Test usually takes 4-5 weeks to kick in so thats where the Dbol orals come in cause they kick in right away and jumpstart your gains.

There are many options.
    This is the advise of one person. You need to make sure that you are ready and your body has peaked. The recommendation is to continue naturally until age 25-26 and keep working on your foundation. Keep at it bro.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBigGuy23 View Post

There are many options.
    so what if the op is 20 percent bf so you still rercomend that cycle?

Blog Entries
    how much should this cycle normaly cost

NYBigGuy23 is offline Banned
    I was probably 18% BF when I did my first cycle and it was Dbol 5 weeks at 50mg per week, Test Enan at 500mg week for 12 weeks and Deca 400mg week for 11 weeks followed with Clomid as my PCT. I put on 20lbs bulk and kept 14lbs of it so what's the difference?? All my blood work before and after came back fine. Alot of people like myself start out AAS to get that foundation they cant simply get by "eating" like alot of you can. My metabolism is crazy fast and does not let me gain weight even if I eat 8,000 calories a day...and if I did it was all stomach fat. And yes I hit the gym 4 days a week and yes I do legs and squats for my foundation etc.

Some people need the juice to get going...it happens all the time. Is it always safe...no...but thats their choice to make.

Blog Entries
    what size of needle do i have 2 get i think i like this cycle Test Enanthate only injected at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks and dbol at 40-50 a day for 4-5weeks . how much clomid will i need after cycle

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    You need to read, all of the information is out there. Do yourself a favor and research everything you can from as many sources as you can find. Never take the advice of any one person without doing as much research as you possibly can.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    beefy,
    DO SOME RESEARCH MAN!! You dont even know how to do a proper PCT??? .. You need to eductae yourself more before you get into this.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Beefy, as you are learning, research is your best source. There are some great sticky's to read. Learn and then read some more. Using gear isnt just a one time event for most it's a lifetime change. They can tell you lots of cycles to use but one of the most important things is your diet and a proper PCT. I'm betting that could use some tweaking also.

Not trying to bust your bubble on using gear but take a step back, slow down, read, and do it right. The gear will be there and you will get the best results you can.

Thread Information