MeNaCe305 is offline Junior Member

Here Goes Nothing!!!

Based on my last thread (Big Thanks to vettewreck and machine5150) this is how my cycle will be going:

For those of you who want my stats:
    5' 10"
    195lbs (Don't know my body fat but prob. in the 15-18% range)
    23 Years Old (Had a physical about a month ago and asked about my growth plates in which case the doctor did the xray and let me know they are closed)

For those of you who want my diet:
    8am - 6 eggwhites with 1/4 cup of dry oatmeal and a glass of juice or milk
    10:30am - 1 tablespoons of peanut butter and a banana
    1pm - 6oz [tilapia, redmeat, or chicken], 1/4 cup of brown rice, greens (no real amount)
    3:30pm - Greens (no real amount) and Protein Shake
    6pm - Amino Acids (2 doses plus Juice)
    *Workout Time*
    8pm - 8oz [tilapia, redmeat, or chicken], 1/4 cup of brown rice, greens (no real amount) with Protein Shake
    ****My Diet Will Prob. Change****

My original idea was to do this along with Winstrol but with this being my first ever cycle and the advice of the members mentioned about I gave that up and will stick to just the test-c.

Questions:
    1. Can I do cardio while on a cycle? (I've heard that it increases your chances of an enlarged heart).
    2. I'm aware that your diet will affect how you grow or lean out but should I be afraid that I will grow too much (I want a more lean/cut look to my physical shape).
    3. I'm the traditional lifter type (i.e. monday - chest and tri, tuesday - back and bi, etc). Any workout suggestions to go along with the cycle or should I stick to what I'm doing?

Thanks.
    Last edited by MeNaCe305; 12-28-2010 at 12:33 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNaCe305 View Post
    Based on my last thread (Big Thanks to vettewreck and machine5150) this is how my cycle will be going:

For those of you who want my stats:
    5' 10"
    195lbs (Don't know my body fat but prob. in the 15-18% range)
    23 Years Old (Had a physical about a month ago and asked about my growth plates in which case the doctor did the xray and let me know they are closed)

For those of you who want my diet:
    8am - 6 eggwhites with 1/4 cup of dry oatmeal and a glass of juice or milk
    10:30am - 1 tablespoons of peanut butter and a banana
    1pm - 6oz [tilapia, redmeat, or chicken], 1/4 cup of brown rice, greens (no real amount)
    3:30pm - Greens (no real amount) and Protein Shake
    6pm - Amino Acids (2 doses plus Juice)
    *Workout Time*
    8pm - 8oz [tilapia, redmeat, or chicken], 1/4 cup of brown rice, greens (no real amount) with Protein Shake
    ****My Diet Will Prob. Change****

My original idea was to do this along with Winstrol but with this being my first ever cycle and the advice of the members mentioned about I gave that up and will stick to just the test-c.

Questions:
    1. Can I do cardio while on a cycle? (I've heard that it increases your chances of an enlarged heart).
    2. I'm aware that your diet will affect how you grow or lean out but should I be afraid that I will grow too much (I want a more lean/cut look to my physical shape).3. I'm the traditional lifter type (i.e. monday - chest and tri, tuesday - back and bi, etc). Any workout suggestions to go along with the cycle or should I stick to what I'm doing?

Thanks.
    not on that diet

First week of clomid is thus 300/100/100/100/100/100/100
    Second week of clomid is thus 100/100/100/100/50/50/50
    Third week of clomid is thus 50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    not on that diet
    So the diet is fine for my goals?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNaCe305 View Post
    First week of clomid is thus 300/100/100/100/100/100/100
    Second week of clomid is thus 100/100/100/100/50/50/50
    Third week of clomid is thus 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
    wtf, not for nothing yor diet is weak and i dont know what the hell you are putting down for your pct... dude aside from the fact that you are too young i dont think your ready to cycle based on your posts..and why shoot cyp m-w-t wtf is that, not trying to be a dic* but i dont see you showing any signs of being educated enough to cycle

sorry that was a typo, the cyp is only monday and thursday. and the clomid therapy i got off the site. ill repost the correct cycle.

*EDIT:*

The original post was editted with what my cycle is going to be, I'm shaky on the Clomid dosages obviously but I did get them off the site. My diet is largely in part to the fact that I don't want to bulk up so they aren't 4-5k calorie diets.
    Last edited by MeNaCe305; 12-28-2010 at 12:35 PM.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Not trying to be a jackass, but what kind of cycle is that?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I see lots and I mean lots wrong with that cycle. If you need to ask if you can do cardio on cycle, then you are not ready.

Why are u running nolvadex during cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Not trying to be a jackass, but what kind of cycle is that?
    Its just what I understood based of the replies of my last post and what I've read on the site along with word of mouth. To my understanding nova can be ran the entire cycle to reduce the effects of estrogen while the hcg is for testicular atrophy. My confusion in the HCG lies in the time to take it (last 4 weeks vs. entire cycle) and I guess dosage (500ui vs 250ui). There seems to be a lot of conflicting info.
    But, I'd rather people be a dick and critique my cycle and tell me what to fix then me do it wrong, so by all means.

You are worrying about sides you don't even know will happen. If you are running a basic first cycle, most sides that occur can easily be reversed. Just keep essentials needed at your disposal. If you are that worried about estrogen related sides, drop your BF% more before you start.

So from my understanding I should just run the test-cyp by itself and if i feel the sides then jump on the nova? what about the hcg ?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...for-the-Newbie

Was under the impression according to that to run the nova throughout the cycle

Sometimes you can over think it. There are many different opinions on here and each can work. The most basic first cycle- test 500mg/wk injected every 3.5 days for 10-12 weeks followed by a good PCT is tried and trued.

Suggested but not required. Try your first cycle either way. I'm just a proponent in using as few chemicals first just in case of sides or complications.

Thread Information