SamC123 is offline New Member

Need help! New at all this

Ok, I am brand new at working out and have never taking any steriods . My two friends (who already take injectables) say I should start taking 25mg dbol capsels for a month (skipping the weekends) I plan to take one 1:30 before I work out everyday and then skip taking them during the weekends. I also plan to eat alot of food high in protein and food that are good for your liver. (ive done research). I just wanted to make sure if I am doing this right and I will not hurt myself. Its not that I don't trust my friends I just dnt want to permentaly hurt myself. So what do you think for a person never taking any steroids starting off once a day on weekdays taking 25mg dbol capsels? Please don't call me a noob becuase I am a noob and I just need some help! Thank you!

Im 18, 5'8, 170 (im fat) I just want to slim down but also build muscle
    Last edited by SamC123; 12-30-2010 at 01:45 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! Lots of great help here.
    Please post your stats: height, weight, BF, age and your goals....thank you

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome!

While you wait for feedback (after posting stats), definitely do some reading. The stickies (permanent treads at the top of each forum) are crammed with tons of useful info from knowledgeable people.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    at 18 you risk permanent damage to your hpta. diet weights and cardio is all you need bro your body is producing enough testosterone to make you grow utalize it now

were the same height and got 30lbs on you i dont think your as fat as you may preceive yourself to be

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I wouldn't start off with steroids . Put some hardwork and time into the gym before getting on. Who wants to be weak and pathetic on juice!!!!! Show yourself what ya got!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If all you are wanting to do is slim down and build "some" muscle its more about diet and cardio. No need for steroids

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Agree with MBMETC and REED, don't start off with steroids . With proper diet and work out routine and the amount of Test your naturally producing you should be seeing good results. Give yourself a few years before you start, in the meantime learn here. This site is to help you not turn your back on you with mockery. Good Luck.

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Yup, you're too young to be messing with steroids , my friend. If you're brand new to working out, then it's a perfect place to start off the "right" way. Do a shit-ton of research on proper diet, and what you need to eat to put on quality weight. Also do a shit-ton of research on how to work out properly. Just like you are asking for advice on this forum, ask for advice on lifting techniques/form/etc, both on here, and in real life. This forum has an infinite amount of information on all of these things, and the information is useful even if you aren't on cycle. You haven't had the chance to learn any bad habits yet, so why set yourself up for failure, and possible long term effects on your health? At your age, if you eat right, and work out right, you can get big and strong much easier than us old farts Plus, you will keep your gains, which is always a plus.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    THANKS for posting your stats!

at 18 you have so many hormones right now and are at your peak (which many here wish they could say including me) and this is the time to take advantage of your edge.
    Everyone here will advise you to eat right and train correctly so you can build a super duper natural foundation. This is really the secret. "tis true!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not yet bud to young at 18 you could permenent damage to your sex life .

Thread Information