Thread: anavar cycle

mr.tx is offline New Member

anavar cycle

Hey guys I'm new to the site. I've ran a couple cycles in the past but just didn't relize what i was doing. I have some gyno from which sucks but its about to get cut out but I have 200 10mg tabs of anavar . I think i want to take 40-50mg a day tops. I just want to do it right and could use a little help setting up my cycle. I relize i can't say any names but i'm aware of research serms i can get online, thats really my only choice it sucks but thats the way it is. but i'm afraid of knowing which site i could trust and would it be ok to run a little letro during my cycle to help control my gyno and clomid and pct? I'm sorry if i broke and site rules. I just can't screw my body up anyworse thanks everybody. my email is [email protected] if you could shoot me a email id apperciate it if you can't post it on here

thanks guys

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Why would you post your email on a forum. That's what pm's are for and if you look around and read a bit you will find the answer your looking for. I'm not even sure what the question is. Look in the profile section, that will give you an idea of how much you want to use. Usually between 40 and 100mg. Then look at the stickies or threads in the pct section. If you already have gyno, it might be best to learn about some of this before you run out and buy more aas but hey everyone has probably done similar things. The dose is somewhat dependent on what you are trying to achieve. Hope you find what you are looking for

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    he posted email because he doesnt have 50 posts and he needs an answer now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    Why would you post your email on a forum. That's what pm's are for and if you look around and read a bit you will find the answer your looking for. I'm not even sure what the question is. Look in the profile section, that will give you an idea of how much you want to use. Usually between 40 and 100mg. Then look at the stickies or threads in the pct section. If you already have gyno, it might be best to learn about some of this before you run out and buy more aas but hey everyone has probably done similar things. The dose is somewhat dependent on what you are trying to achieve. Hope you find what you are looking for

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

help

i wouldnt do anything until after surgery, then you will need your anavar .

Thread Information