DIRTYMAX is offline New Member

Test Cyp Frequency of injection

A guy i lift with just recently asked me a question about the Test Cyp in which he was taking and how frequent and what amount should his injections be. I have read a lot about it and have used it several times and I am currently. His question was, is 500 mg once a wk enough. I told him I personally administor every 300mg every three days myself and always have. I understand that Cyp can remain stable in blood with single weekly injections but personally i have seen better results IMO with more frequent injections. Any input from people with more experience? I hate giving someone the wrong info... i have done a considerable amount of research myself and told him that every 3-5 was a more realistic timeline. Anyone with other opinions?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    go with the majority x2 pw

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    500 a week is fine but his blood levels will be more stable if he does it 250 twice a week.

Twice a week is fine with test c, i heard though that if you want really stable blood levels its best to do 3 times a week.

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    that's how i have been doing it and that's what i suggested. I just hate to give someone the wrong info, especially someone who is new to the scene.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    Twice a week is fine with test c, i heard though that if you want really stable blood levels its best to do 3 times a week.
    With cyp the difference between x2 and x3 weekly isn't enough to mention. Unless you enjoy pinning there's no need for anything more than x2 weekly

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    With cyp the difference between x2 and x3 weekly isn't enough to mention. Unless you enjoy pinning there's no need for anything more than x2 weekly
    Agreed.

Or unless you're running high doses, and want to cut down on the injection volume.

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    If you pin 2x a week, would you be able to delay or maybe even minimize side effects as opposed to shooting a higher dosage once a week? I figure shooting a big amount would lead to quicker shutdown as opposed to smaller but more frequent injections.

Thread Information