Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    trueX is offline Junior Member

30yrs old, 2nd Cycle - Checking on gear & timing

Hello, to make it easy on you.

I am 30 years old, have 1 cycle under my belt, diet is in check. 16% BF & 5'11 @ 173 lbs as of this morning.

Ok so I liked my first bulk cycle that finished in May 09 and I was taking 500mg a week of Test E for 12 weeks. (took me from 185 to 205 lbs). Now since the last cycle I have been trying to naturally keep my muscle mass (most has stayed) and strength up (most has stayed) but natrually I did not retain it all.

When I started that cycle I was 25% or so body fat, so between finishing last cycle and starting this one I have focused on losing body fat before trying to regain muscle mass and retain water again. ( I 100% stopped drinking alcohol) and I have so far lost about 30 lbs (mostly belly fat, my gut is GONE) +/- 5 depending on day and now that I have actually trimmed/slimmed up I am ready to begin another cycle to add more strict muscle mass.

I currently have this gear: (did some last minute switching)

(1 vial) ******* Testodex E250 mg/ml - 10ml each (starting with to get rid of it)
    (2 vials) **** Testaplex E250 mg/ml - 10ml each (will start this other brand after finishing first 10ml vial)
    (2 vials) ******* Testodex Propionate 100 - 10ml each, 20ml total (will be using this 1ml every other day for 5 weeks till the Enth is really kicking)

So I have a total 30ml of gear to be used over 12 weeks, and 20ml of the Testodex Prop 100 to use every other day for the first 40 days in addition. I was wanting to pin every 3.5 days @ 1.25 ml per pin, giving me 2.5ml per week = 625mg of test per week for 12 weeks, to use all 30 ml in the given time ( no use having 2-3ml left over so I just upped the dose from the normal 500mg per week so I can use all my gear)

I feel this is safe as it is not a large dose and jumping from my previous 500mg per week up to 625mg per week should be just fine I would think.

Opinions and criticism welcome

TYIA ALL and IM GLAD TO BE Back!
    Last edited by trueX; 12-31-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Thread Information