skillet89 is offline New Member

small case of gyno?!?

hey guys i just started taking steroids a few months ago, im 21 i started my first cycle at 132lb my first cycle i was takin 2ml of sus 250 and 2ml of deca300 each week i had 10ml of each, once i finished that about two weeks later i started my second cycle on my second cycle i was taking 1ml of test E and 1ml of deca 300 every 2 days. I gained aout 10 pounds on 1st cycle and 10 pounds on my second cycle, so im now 152lb. I should have done alot more research before doing any of this because a few days ago i didn't even know what gyno was. So Ive been reading a bit about gyno and i think i have a small case of gyno, i dont have a hard lump under m nipple but i now do have some weird small fat looking pocket next to my rigt nipple and just a little tiny one on my left side. so after my second cycle i was planning on taking 40mg of dbol a day but i dont want my gyno or w/e it is tat i have to get any worse . so after my second cycle ended i started to take formadrol extreme 4 pills a day. its been about 3 days now. So my question is what would be best to get rid of my gyno? should i take my dbol with the formadrol or should i just take the formadrol alone and hope my gyno goes away?

here is a picture of how my nipples look like "now this is not me" i got this pic from google but this is how my nipples loook like now

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:0,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...t:429,r:12,s:0
    Last edited by skillet89; 01-09-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    what is formadrol?? no u shouldn't take dbol , or any other aas. Maybe some aromasin could help.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really need to get your stats here, Your Hieght to go with your weight, also your past lifting experience and age. Also the approximate dates for all of the stuff you took IE when did you start and finish the first cycle how long were you off before starting the second etc. with particular emphasis on if you are still on the test e and deca ?

My guess from the amounts of drugs,types of drugs and length of time you took the specific drugs you did, as well as your wieght etc. you really need to do a whole lot of reading, eating and maybe aging before even contemplating any more AAS usage, but putting all that aside before one of the vets or experienced members on this site can give you good advice on how to deal with the gyno they will need to know where you currently are as far as your aas usage.

Age 21
    Height 5' 8"
    Weight currently 152lb

ok so i started my 1st cycle about 9 and half weeks ago. my 1st cycle i was taking 2ml of sustanon 250 and 2ml of deca 300 a week, that cycle ended in about 5 weeks once my 10ml bottle of deca and sus was all done. once i finished my 1st cycle i decided to take another cycle 10 days later. my 2nd cycle i was taking 3ml of test e 250 and 3ml of deca 300 a weekly/1ml of deca+test e every two days. that cycle lasted me about 3 weeks. Rite after i ended my second cycle i started to take this anti estrogen protuct called formadrol extreme, and ive been taking that for 3 days now. im no longer taking any more deca or test e or anything like that the only thing im on right now is the anti estrogen/natural test booster calle formadrol extreme. I was planing on taking 40mg of Dbol a day while taking formadrol and this would be my last cycle but i noticed that i have a little bit of puffyness around my right nipple its not much really but it does bother me i also have a little bit of buffyness on the left side but its very tiny and not very noticable. So im not sure if this puffyness is gyno or not because there is no hard lumps or anything like that just a bit of puffyness. the last cycle i wanted to do was 40mg of dbol daily i have 100 pills of 10mg each so it would last me 25 days.

here is a picture of how my nipples look like "now this is not me" i got this pic from google but this is how my nipples loook like now

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:0,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...t:429,r:12,s:0
    Last edited by skillet89; 01-09-2011 at 03:03 PM.

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by skillet89 View Post
    hey guys i just started taking steroids a few months ago, im 21 i started my first cycle at 132lb my first cycle i was takin 2ml of sus 250 and 2ml of deca300 each week i had 10ml of each, once i finished that about two weeks later i started my second cycle on my second cycle i was taking 1ml of test E and 1ml of deca 300 every 2 days. I gained aout 10 pounds on 1st cycle and 10 pounds on my second cycle, so im now 152lb. I should have done alot more research before doing any of this because a few days ago i didn't even know what gyno was. So Ive been reading a bit about gyno and i think i have a small case of gyno, i dont have a hard lump under m nipple but i now do have some weird small fat looking pocket next to my rigt nipple and just a little tiny one on my left side. so after my second cycle i was planning on taking 40mg of dbol a day but i dont want my gyno or w/e it is tat i have to get any worse . so after my second cycle ended i started to take formadrol extreme 4 pills a day. its been about 3 days now. So my question is what would be best to get rid of my gyno? should i take my dbol with the formadrol or should i just take the formadrol alone and hope my gyno goes away?
    ^ No shit sherlock

Ok now that thats done you need to research everything you're doing. Stop taking anymore steroids and READ. The first section I would look at is the PCT section. Read all the stickies. If you really do have gyno you need to get on that shit ASAP. It will only get worse post cycle and no one wants tits. Theres a lot of good info in there about gyno and post cycle therapy (which is damn near the most important thing in your cycle, without a good PCT you will end your cycle unhappy)

Again read the PCT section. From there I would take a look at the diet section. Most likely unless your a midget 132 pounds is pretty damn small nowhere near what you should be to begin AAS (for a variety of reasons). Unless your gaining weight on your current diet you cannot expect to gain weight on steroids (most of what you gained already is most likely bloating and not real lean mass). Getting your diet in check will be the most important thing you can do right now.

Don't take Dbol alone. I know that there is this underground belief in high school that Dbol only cycle is what everyone is doing. Believe me I knew plenty of kids who did it high school but I promise that there are BETTER and SAFER cycles to do. These were all kids who did no research and still are the exact same size now as they were in high school. Dbol is not a good foundation for a cycle for many reasons, after a bit of reading around here youll understand why. Do not take Dbol alone PERIOD. It is not a good idea. Read around here about some beginner cycles and take a look at the members results section to see what cycles have worked for other people.

Just my .02

Age 21
    Height 5' 8"
    Weight currently 152lb

ok so i started my 1st cycle about 9 and half weeks ago. my 1st cycle i was taking 2ml of sustanon 250 and 2ml of deca 300 a week, that cycle ended in about 5 weeks once my 10ml bottle of deca and sus was all done. once i finished my 1st cycle i decided to take another cycle 10 days later. my 2nd cycle i was taking 3ml of test e 250 and 3ml of deca 300 a weekly/1ml of deca+test e every two days. that cycle lasted me about 3 weeks. Rite after i ended my second cycle i started to take this anti estrogen protuct called formadrol extreme, and ive been taking that for 3 days now. im no longer taking any more deca or test e or anything like that the only thing im on right now is the anti estrogen/natural test booster calle formadrol extreme. I was planing on taking 40mg of Dbol a day while taking formadrol and this would be my last cycle but i noticed that i have a little bit of puffyness around my right nipple its not much really but it does bother me i also have a little bit of buffyness on the left side but its very tiny and not very noticable. So im not sure if this puffyness is gyno or not because there is no hard lumps or anything like that just a bit of puffyness. the last cycle i wanted to do was 40mg of dbol daily i have 100 pills of 10mg each so it would last me 25 days.
    ^retarded bro Ive pretty much said most in my previous post but this is not a good idea at all. Especially the way you plan to do it.

Age 21
    Height 5' 8"
    Weight currently 152lb

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...fy_Nipples.jpg
    http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...-puffy-nipples
    If your going to be taking pharmaceutical grade anabolics you need pharmaceutical grade SARMs and AIs. Formadrol should not be the basis of your post cycle therapy . You need to go to the guy who sold you your gear and ask him for Nolvadex (tamoxiferon), Clomid, Letrozole , Arimidex or something REAL! Formadrol is just another "test booster"/"estrogen blocker" bullshit. Theres is a thousand out there and they are all equally inefective as the next for our purpose It may make a difference in libido but I promise it is not stimulating Test levels in the way you need them to be stimulated. Hope that helps

ok i wont take the dbol . any idea on what i can do about the puffy nipples? wil nolvadex (tamoxiferon) get rid of them?

ok so i was just doing some research online and it sounds like Letrozole mite be able to reverse my puffy nipples. What do u guys think?

from what I understand nolva will stop the progression of gyno not reverse it. At this point whatever you can get your hands on first is what you need to take. I believe that letro will reverse the gyno although in your case gyno may not have set in yet so nolva may be ok. Im not a PCT expert but I would read all the PCT article here on the forum

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am far from an expert and while I would offer you no help on taking steroids because of your age I will do my best on the gyno. It would seem likely to me that you may also have elevated prolactin levels as well as estrogen. You may want to look into taking Prami as well as Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT you can order both from ar-r and that way you can be sure they are real if you are on the east coast they should arrive in 2-4 days if you expidite delivery.

Hopefully one of the experts on here will see this thread and comment on it but I would think that since its been less than a week since stopping the Test and Deca , the Deca is probably still very active and so the Prami may still be needed (but I really don't know if its needed or should be taken concurrently with PCT drugs) on top of a good PCT which you can read about in the PCT section.

Good luck,
    FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-09-2011 at 03:45 PM.

ok so i think im gona give Letrozole a try ive been reading up on it and the stuff sounds lik it really works, fck good thing i have a friend who works at a pharmacy hopefuly he can get me the stuff LOL!!

heres one of the articles i was reading for those who would like to take a look

Letrozole
    Chemical Name: Femara
    Drug Class: Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor
    Letrozole is Novartis’ entry into the breast cancer treatment world. It’s a Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor (AI), which means that it competitively binds to the aromatase enzyme and inhibits the enzyme’s ability to metabolize testosterone into estrogen. This drug was developed to fight breast cancer by inhibiting the aromatization.

Letrozole is probably the most powerful Aromatase Inhibitor used by athletes today. It has been shown to reduce estrogen levels in women with breast cancer by 98% or more (1). SO clearly, it’s useful for administration to male steroid using athletes who are eager to prevent some of estrogen’s nastier effects on their bodies- development of breast tissue, water retention, etc…

When we take a look at its effects in men, Letrozole actually reduced estrogen in one test subject to undetectable levels (2). In another clinical study, intravenous administration of Letrozole (2.5mcg for 28 days), Letrozole lowered Estrogen by 46% in the young men tested, and 62% in the elderly subjects. In addition, Letrozole also significantly increased LH levels to a whopping 339 and 323% in the young and the elderly, respectively and Testosterone by 146 and 99%, respectively. (3) Letrozole was also able to produce a peak LH response to Gonadatropin Releasing Hormone equal to a 152 and 52% increase from baseline in either young or older men, respectively.

As you can see, Letrozole is a very powerful drug, and as a result, only very tiny doses are necessary. An effective daily dose of Letrozole for most people is usually about .25-.5mg/day, even though clinically, it is typically used at 2.5mgs/day. Twenty micrograms of Letro was enough, in one study done on men, to reduce estrogen levels by almost a third. (4)

Letrozole’s effects on cholesterol are, really difficult to pin down precisely. They are, in the words of one researcher: "inconsistent.” I can tell you that in my opinion, reducing your bodies estrogen to virtually nothing, will eventually take its toll on your cholesterol profile, and will kill your sex drive and your joints- all of which require estrogen to function safely and effectively.

Even if you take very low doses of Letrozole, it will build up to reasonable blood plasma levels, as it has a 2-4 day half-life, and this long half life also means you need to take Letrozole for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level (5), and that it will take a very long time to clear out of your system.

Letrozole is the only pharmacological “cure” for gyno that I know of to have ever worked in bodybuilders. In a study conducted on rodents, Letrozole was able to effectively destroy breast tissue tumors (6), and it’s also been effective on many bodybuilders who have used it to eliminate an existing case of gynocomastia. In my case, I used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, by starting with a dose of 2.5mgs/day and then lowering it by .25mcgs per week once my symptoms abated.

With regards to using this stuff on a cycle, unless you are extremely gyno prone, or need to reduce estrogen levels to virtually nothing (for a bodybuilding contest or whatever), it’s going to be too powerful for most people. Male and female competitors typically use it to get the last bits of estrogen related water retention out of them during the final weeks of contest preparation. But when used on a typical cycle, Letro is generally overkill unless a ripped look with zero water and estrogen is desired or if the user is prone to gyno.

References:

1. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Apr 15;11(8):2809-21.

2. Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3

3. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Oct;90(10):5717-22. Epub 2005 Jul Comparative assessment in young and elderly men of the gonadotropin response to aromatase inhibition. T'Sjoen GG, Giagulli VA, Delva H, Crabbe P, De Bacquer D, Kaufman JM.

4. Open dose-finding study of a new potent and selective nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor, CGS 20 267[Letrozole], in healthy male subjects PF Trunet, P Mueller, AS Bhatnagar, I Dickes, G Monnet and G White Research and Development Department, CIBA-GEIGY Limited, Basel, Switzerland>.

5. Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S. Department of Endocrinology, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium

6. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34. Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of letrozole to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology

I would get some expert advice on the correct dosing of letro. try reposting in the PCT section someone there can certainly help

texasdlh is offline New Member
    Arimidex works wonders for me when I start seeing signs of gyno.. If I were you I would get some ASAP! ...But like the guys are telling you, you really need to do your research and run some good PCT. Do some research on Nolva, Clomid, HCG , etc. Good luck!

Thread Information