getrdun is offline New Member

I have a problem

I am twenty one years old i have been reading these forums since 17 years old did my first cycle at 18. I see all the time on here people fighting and arguing about how we shouldn't take "Enhancers" and then we never get help just told DON'T DO IT. Granted we should not be taking them at such a young age. But in my mind being young just like any other teenager it goes in one ear and out the other being we are smarter than any adult with way more knowledge on this stuff hahaha just kidding but it is how we think, we were all there once. But at the same time it would be nice for yaw to help us i had a couple of professional body builders with pro cards help me and i'm fine i do all my test and i don't abuse them but thats what they used to preach the most "not to abuse them". So at the same time you are telling us no no no be thinking about the ones that do try it, mess it up because they had no guidance at. All i'm asking is to help us out if they are on here its probably because they are curious but they also need help.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Here Here!!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    You're only 21 you may be fine now but no gaurantee in a couple more years. How tall are you? You probably wouldve grown more. How wide are your shoulders? Probably not as wide as they wouldve been.

bruary17 is offline Member
    you're too young.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    The reason we do not help the young is because we do not want them to screw themselves up. If they use against our advise then come asking for help we will give PCT advise to try and save them. But if they were planning on using anyway, what does it matter what we say? It's obvious they are going to listen to their buddies over us anyhow.

getrdun is offline New Member
    I am the tallest in my family at 5'11 and i have broad shoulders

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    some refuse to help.. i'm 23, on my third cycle. Some would frown on this. However, research research, research. If you're going to do it, don't **** it up. There is plenty of reading on here to answer nearly every question you would have. Another thing is first cycles keep them simple. I really just stick to Test and maybe one other thing (dbol ,deca ). But the guys on here do bring a lot of valid points, some will just flat out tell you that you are too young, which you are, as i am as well. Key is if you're going to do it, do it right. Don't cut corners like a lot of young guys, looking for the cheapest way to do it or the quickest. If you can't afford it, you don't belong doing it. Be safe!

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Everyone should watch this video made by BC the owner of this site and then ask themselfs is it worth it at a young age?

personally i do not see a problem if younder people use Steroids IF ... they have reached their natural limit, have been working out for 2/3+ years. and have good knowledge
    on Gear, how it works and what is needed eg diet & PCT.

those who are between the ages of 16-18 who just want to get big for vanity are stupid and should not use Gear as they WILL mess their bodies up for no reason, other than
    peer pressure and the media saying you should look like a fitness model etc

you should use Gear only if your dedicated to BB and pushing yourself to your natural limits to get bigger and fitter, not vanity reasons many young people do it for.

anyway just watch this and see if you would want to do Gear. if they choose yes, then they should do the research they need and also get guidance from use to
    make it safer for them if their dead set on using gear.

http://www.steroid.com/video/Injecte...-and-Teens.php

People dont die from steroid USE , they die from steroid ABUSE !
    Peace!
    Last edited by DBolNoob; 01-09-2011 at 04:44 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    exactly , slow down kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    The reason we do not help the young is because we do not want them to screw themselves up. If they use against our advise then come asking for help we will give PCT advise to try and save them. But if they were planning on using anyway, what does it matter what we say? It's obvious they are going to listen to their buddies over us anyhow.

jordankaden is offline New Member
    At 21 years of age, you may not be thinking about kids in a few years, Or you may not be thinking about your liver and the what gear COULD do to it, there are a lot of things that " young people " probably think about, BUT don't fully understand. I was in your position about 10 years ago.... Now I have two kids and a wife, ect.. Most of the time young people dont have to post their age, I can tell how the question is asked, or what was asked if that person fully understands even what they are asking for.

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordankaden View Post
    Most of the time young people dont have to post their age, I can tell how the question is asked, or what was asked if that person fully understands even what they are asking for.
    This is absolutely spot on. A lot of the people on this board have no problem giving out advice, as long as the person asking for it comes prepared and has done enough of the homework on their own, to know why they are asking the questions that they are asking. You can tell a lot by the original questions that are asked. We are all well aware that people are going to do what they want to do, regardless of what kind of advice we give, but it would be irresponsible to give out advice, and tell someone to try something, if we know they have absolutely no idea what they are getting into. I will tell a 40 year old guy the same thing I tell an 18 year old guy, if they come in unprepared. No one here will spoon feed you info, you have to put in the groundwork yourself, do the necessary research and LEARN what these compounds do to you, why they do what they do, and what you need to know about coming off of them. If you educate yourself on these things, people here will be more willing to help you out, even if you are young. Do some searching, there are plenty of threads on here, where younger people are helped out. But noone will get help when they post up stuff like, "Hey guys, I'm gonna take 300mg of Dbol every day for 12 weeks. Think that's great idea? Will I get wicked huge?"

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As to the point about answering steroid questions to give someone who is going to use anyway the best possible information. While that would be a totally valid point if the website and bulletin board only addressed that one user, the simple fact is that it does not work that way the board is read by many, both those who plan to use and those who are just considering using. For this reason any answers on the board provided to a single individual who has made up his mind to use will serve as a form of validation to those thinking about using gear..For this reason alone giving advice on steroids to those whose endorcine systems are not fully developed is never a good idea.

Just my 2 cent's

FFM

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Your two cents are warranted. Go back and read my posts to others. I always tell people that are too young to leave it alone. But there are those rare exceptions, where young people come in prepared and want education. That's what I'm talking about. Absolutely, if people are too young, they shouldn't use, but just because you aren't 25 yet, doesn't mean you can't learn so you can prepare yourself. I answered the question the way I did because there have been a lot of "Wah, wah, wah, why won't you guys help me" posts lately. This board isn't against helping people learn, it's against spoon feeding harmful advice to people, and laying out cycles to people that shouldn't be doing it. It's possible to teach people the right way to do things, and keep them from doing it at the same time. Perhaps my "you're going to do it anyway" verbage was misleading

Thread Information