Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rombus is offline Banned

Dogs at customs smelling AAS

Hi

If I ship AAS say into Australia where the oily substance is extracted from the sealed vial and put into a shampoo bottle, will customs detetct the AAS via dogs smelling it?

Are dogs trained to smell AAS?

References to reliable sources of info would be appreciated.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    second stellar thread today, i thought you were studying medicine?

would be smart enough to inject an oily substance into yourself/patient from a unsterile shampoo bottle?

would you be smart enough to know not to illegally import aas into our country despite it's reputation of having the strictest customs in the world and risk your future medical license?

do you watch customs or border patrol at all? the old hide it in the shampoo bottle is out dated, you know law enforcement people also visit these forums to.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    would be smart enough to inject an oily substance into yourself/patient from a unsterile shampoo bottle?
    The thought of injecting something stored in a shampoo bottle scares the hell out of me.

rombus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    second stellar thread today, i thought you were studying medicine?

would you be smart enough to know not to illegally import aas into our country despite it's reputation of having the strictest customs in the world and risk your future medical license?

do you watch customs or border patrol at all? the old hide it in the shampoo bottle is out dated, you know law enforcement people also visit these forums to.
    I dont watch customs or border patrol sorry thats why im asking here. With regards to unsterile shampoo bottles, you can sterilize the substance by trasnferring back to the sealed vials then boiling it for 10-20 mins.

big aussie is offline New Member
    how about you rub the oil all over your cock and get the customs dog to lick it off while your waiting for your bags . you are a fool!

rombus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big aussie View Post
    how about you rub the oil all over your cock and get the customs dog to lick it off while your waiting for your bags . you are a fool!
    Soo rude but soo funny...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    All my gear comes wrapped in aluminum foil. Not sure if this is for scanners or dogs.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Dude its not worth the risk. Im sure you could find some gear locally and not have to try to sneak some in a shampoo bottle in your rectum through customs lol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by coonhunter View Post
    Dude its not worth the risk. Im sure you could find some gear locally and not have to try to sneak some in a shampoo bottle in your rectum through customs lol.
    I should have read the whole post. Disgusting.

rombus is offline Banned
    Thanks for teh advices. Local sources wil definately be better for me. I asked because finding reputable sources is not easy.Thanks again.

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I was very interested in this. Any LEO lurkers care to comment? No? hahaha

Thread Information