Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gsp10 is offline New Member

Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?

Thread title explains, my questions. I can provide pictures etc more back ground info if needed?

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    well ur BF percentage would be a start

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I need all of your stats.

And does it have to be 8 pounds ?

Ok here goes my background detials.

Not my first cycle. First Cycle was exactly this time last year. I started at 146 pounds, see photo below. I was 18, too early i know, but ive done it now.
    I ended up 177 pounds, with 9 percent bodyfat, after cutting etc. No photos due to ex deleting them.

First Cycle was Test E for 10 weeks - 500mg....amazing gains, with little change in bodyfat.

I know weigh 170 pounds, with around 14 percent bodyfat ? Make your own mind up, pics below. If i tense, I still have a six pack.
    Im 5ft 8.

And No it can be alot more, but my goal is to get back to roughly where i was, 177 with 9 percent bodyfat. The more LBM the better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?-fat-3.jpg   Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?-fat-2.jpg   Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?-body.jpg  

CMB
    You're 19, too young for steroids . I would look into perhaps albuterol and clen if you're looking to get cut up but I doubt your going to be gaining much weight if any at all.

Stay natural for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    You're 19, too young for steroids . I would look into perhaps albuterol and clen if you're looking to get cut up but I doubt your going to be gaining much weight if any at all.

Stay natural for a while.
    Ive already done one cycle mate.

My main probelm is i dont know what goal to go for....
    These two below, ripped, or big and less ripped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?-lautner.jpg   Best Cycle to Gain 8 pounds and drop considerable bodyfat ?-ripped.com..jpg  

CMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsp10 View Post

It's called cutting and bulking.

And yes, I understand you've already got a cycle under your belt. Why would you want to risk it even more??

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsp10 View Post

Nice one Moron posting u the picture of models and asking for advise nice...is the freaking school out again of something

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    tbh the ripped one is probably bigger then the guy from twilight

Would you say the lad from Twilights physique is more attainable than the other one then?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol @ a 17 year old's physique being your goal

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget steroids , at your age they can do you more harm than good, shutting your testosterone down at 19yrs old can results in some nasty sides what you wished you never had at your age, use what you have don't destroy it. Food and more food and plenty of cardio will make you achieve your goals not steroids.

layeazy is offline Banned
    forget the twlight look he would have great lighting a nutritionist and personal trainer and whatever pharmaceuticals he needed to attain that physic i would just look at the diet section and workouts for cutting.

rombus is offline Banned
    Tren is quite good for muscle anabolism and preventino of catabolism as well as lipolysis (gain muscle, lose fat)

Then have a test base

You could boost that by adding clen /albuterol (albuterol has a additoinal property of keeping muscle gains)

But really, gaiing 8lbs of muscle at the same time as droppping fat is a bit hard thast what we call recomp. Takes a lot of skill. WHy not cut and then bulk? Keep it simple.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by rombus View Post
    Tren is quite good for muscle anabolism and preventino of catabolism as well as lipolysis (gain muscle, lose fat)

Then have a test base

You could boost that by adding clen /albuterol (albuterol has a additoinal property of keeping muscle gains)

But really, gaiing 8lbs of muscle at the same time as droppping fat is a bit hard thast what we call recomp. Takes a lot of skill. WHy not cut and then bulk? Keep it simple.
    He is 19yrs old and your taking about tren, bad advice and I hope he doesnt taken notice.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rombus View Post

Then have a test base

first off, y'day you made some bullshit thread supporting aas use in youngsters and 2nd, now your taking it to a diff level by advising them?! roll on the big ban hammer. idiot
    Last edited by dec11; 01-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.

amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member
    the first ab pic is clearly not yours.
    And am i the only one finding that it's not "normal" posting pics and asking how can i obtain a physique like this one?
    Even if you do another 4 or 5 cycles you may not develop the same "look" as the ones in the photos due to a ton of diferent variables. Maybe better maybe worse.
    I know this because i used to chase certain "looks" too and i started developing faster after i put that aside and started listening to my own body.
    Do your best at training and dieting and see where it leads YOU.

About cycling i know you will cycle no matter what anyone says here and i know that because i've been there too
    I don't know what to tell you about that except keep things simple.

jordankaden is offline New Member
    At 19 years old, I could skip one meal and have abs like they were air brushed, slow down and read the above posts. Dont do more harm than you could do good

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    OP, forget aas and the stupid advice on clen and the like. you've a load of natural test in your system, read up on how to diet correctly. although clen isnt an aas is a highly dangerous compound and youve no need to be meddling with such stuff at your age, and in my exp its crap anyway. be very wary who advises you on here, there are alot of clowns here with sod all experience themselves.

go get yourself some creatine, zma and hmb. you'll be amazed at what you can do with these supps and a good diet

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Stay off AAS so you do not hurt yourself.

bananabate is offline New Member
    I just saw that New Moon last night 4 the first time and the wolf guy is nice in this movie (no homo) lol... But on ur question - def with dieting and cardio u will go a long way for ur goal

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whats up with all these kids here, seems each one is dumber then the next.

Rombus=fail

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Whats up with all these kids here, seems each one is dumber then the next.

Rombus=fail
    Good question, this website is rampant children. I have been away for a few years but I don't remember it being this crazy.

kenton is offline Junior Member
    8 pounds??? eat something.

Thread Information