Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PistolStarta is offline Senior Member

Injectable blend.

Just wondering what the consensus was on timing for an injectable blend. Ive seen a blend (for far in the future) of 50mg Test P, 50mg Tren A, 50mg Masteron . Would you inject 2cc eod or 1cc ED to maintain a good dosage. After looking at 1cc EOD I dont think it would cut it.

This would be a 3rd or 4th cycle for me, 1 test cycle prior.
    5'6
    3 or 4 years with 5+ of cardio/and light training.
    I think thats the standard. Diet is good, 4-5 meals minimum of 40mg lean protein per meal.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think ed would be best. I have run both TestP and TrenA in the past and with both I felt a lot better on daily pins, when I tried EOD I simply did not have much motivation late in the day for workouts on the off day. That said, I really hate the idea of most blends..I don't know jack about masteron but at the end of the cycle I would want to run the test for a few days to let the tren clear before PCT and with a blend thats not going to be an option, on top of that most people like to run a higher Test dosage than Tren dosage, further if you noticed Tren sides becoming a problem you could not adjust your Tren intake while maintaining your Test intake.

You get the idea...

FFM

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I plan to keep 20cc of test prop on case of problems But appreciate the input. Thanks man

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, better to avoid blends. In the blend mentioned, Tren is going to be far and away the dominant compound.
    Many will say that it dosen't matter that much if you inject ED or EOD, however I agree with Far from massive, It has been my experience that ED works best with the propionate ester.
    Nowadays I prefer the longer esters but will still inject three times a week because of the oil volume.
    1cc ED of the mentioned blend is 350mg of Tren per week which is relatively large dose of tren, especially if it is your first run with tren.
    It is my opinion that whenever running tren it is advisable to run a higher dose of test.
    For example:
    wks 1 - 10/12 Test @ 500mg per week
    wks 1 - 8/10 Tren @ 250mg per week

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    My thing is what happened to just taking a half G a week of Cyp?! haha

What are the advantages of the Masteron ? I'm familiar with Tren Ace.

Thread Information