rc_p90 is offline Associate Member

How does this look for gyno reversal plus PH

Got some gyno in my nips from a PH cycle a while back. Never really did anything to get rid of it. Now I do. The lumps are behind my nipples, and randonly sometimes they will be tender.

I plan to run a Halodrol and Mdrol stack soon but I want to get ride of gyno while on it.

The plan:

Week 1: Nolva 40mg (hopefully get rid of gyno)
    Week 2: Nolva 20mg (hopefully get rid of gyno)
    Week 3: PH, Nolva 10mg
    Week 4: PH, Nolva 10mg
    Week 5: PH, Nolva 10mg
    Week 6: PH, Nolva 10mg
    Week 7: Nolva 10mg
    Week 8: Nolva 10mg
    Week 9: Nolva 10mg

I was also thinking of instead of running the 10mg of nolva while on the PH, to instead switch from nolva to Liquidex while on the PH and then for PCT do the 20/20/20/20 of Nolva.
    Last edited by rc_p90; 01-11-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is hardly the best way to treat gyno, and I would not advise it.

Then how would you advise it?

Really only the first two weeks are to get rid of the gyno. The nolva during the PH is to keep estro levels from bouncing back up.

bump

coonhunter is offline Member
    The only way to get rid of gyno once you have it is to see a Dr and have him cut it out. That is why it is so important to have AI on hand while on cycle incase you start to feel symptoms you can take steps to prevent it from happening. Once you have it thats all she wrote. Good luck at the Dr's

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Throw your PH out and never use it. Gyno can be reversed using Letro, there are a couple of protocols on this in threads. Just do a quick search, or use data base. Good luck

^^^^

Gyno can also be reversed with Nolva. Personally Id rather first try the Nolva then to jump into the Letro.

MAC MAN is offline Junior Member
    I tried Nolva and it did reduce but it did not eliminate the gyno. Now I have moved to Letro for reversal. I used 40/40/20/20 of nolva then to Letro. You can try Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and if that does not help go to Letro like I did. Nolva at 10 will not do much and seems to be money down the drain. IMO save your money and just use Letro.

Ok so ive changed it up a bit. how does this look? the first two weeks are to try and totally get rod of the gyno. Would really appreciate some more input.

Day 1: Nolva 80mg
    Week 1: Nolva 40mg (hopefully get rid of gyno)
    Week 2: Nolva 20mg (hopefully get rid of gyno) And if the Gyno is Gone I will start the cycle.
    Week 3: PH, Liquidex
    Week 4: PH, Liquidex
    Week 5: PH, Liquidex
    Week 6: PH, Nolva 40mg
    Week 7: Nolva 40mg
    Week 8: Nolva 20mg
    Week 9: Nolva 20mg

Looks horrible, but I told you that already so I won't bother

^^^^

I know gyno can be reveresed using Letro. But I want to try something lighter first. Ive heard Nolva can get rid of gyno. Youuve been here 4 years and have never heard this? I am dissapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Looks horrible, but I told you that already so I won't bother
    and no offence but i wouldnt take any advice from you anyway seeing that the only place you post is the AR Lounge. =/

Because after 3 years I got sick of people asking the same shiit and never taking advice off people that know what they are talking about. Go ahead and take your PH then, that is great for you.

I'm just through this place from time to time when I see something that I think needs to be said. I don't know how all the other blokes have the patience with all the young punks. Props to them,

If you didnt realise, the underlined part is sarcasim. Again your plan looks horrible, but hey, you know better right. Then what are you asking for then????

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Because after 3 years I got sick of people asking the same shiit and never taking advice off people that know what they are talking about. Go ahead and take your PH then, that is great for you.

I'm just through this place from time to time when I see something that I think needs to be said. I don't know how all the other blokes have the patience with all the young punks. Props to them,

If you didnt realise, the underlined part is sarcasim. Again your plan looks horrible, but hey, you know better right. Then what are you asking for then????
    im 25 yrs old bro. far fom young. And what the hell at you acting like you know what youre talking about. You havent even said WHY it looks bad because frankly YOU have no ****in idea. All youve said is Letro, Letro, Letro. OK and? I know what Letro is and know how to use it if it were to come to that. You havent given me any information that I could actually use or understand better. Which is why im starting to hate this board. From what I have researched my plan would most likely work. Im just looking for someone with experience to maybe tweak it or give me what has worked for them. Go find another forum where your shitty advice can be used.
    Last edited by rc_p90; 01-14-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Said letro once, sure use nolva if you want.
    I don't know anyone that would recommend Pro hormones, total waste of money that has too many sides and risk's for the little benefit. I didn't mention anything about age or your training. If you think saying "don't do PH's" is bad advice, you're the one that needs education. Was just trying to help you out. Good luck, I'm done with you.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Look, if the gyno has already been there a while nolva most likely wont work. Letro might help make it smaller, but again it probably won't get rid of it. You probably need a plastic surgeon to get rid of it. You need a doctor who knows how to deal with that crap.

supazeus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC MAN View Post
    I tried Nolva and it did reduce but it did not eliminate the gyno. Now I have moved to Letro for reversal. I used 40/40/20/20 of nolva then to Letro. You can try Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and if that does not help go to Letro like I did. Nolva at 10 will not do much and seems to be money down the drain. IMO save your money and just use Letro.
    what did you run letro at? and for how long? did you use nolva after to prevent and estrogen rebound?

MAC MAN is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on day 5 of Letro at 2.0.

Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO.

This is how I'm going about with my gyno reversal. I'm still on Letro so no e rebound yet. Feel free to pm me if you have questions about this but RC_P90 you need to use Letro. Save your time and money by JUST USING LETRO.

supazeus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC MAN View Post
    I'm currently on day 5 of Letro at 2.0.

Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO.

This is how I'm going about with my gyno reversal. I'm still on Letro so no e rebound yet. Feel free to pm me if you have questions about this but RC_P90 you need to use Letro. Save your time and money by JUST USING LETRO.
    mine is pretty small and i don't wanna go to harsh with lowering all my estrogen levels, do you suggest i try nolvadex first? cant pm don't have enough posts

Ok so I'm gonna run my original protocol. I'm gonna fill you guys in when I start and finish. I guarantee I prove you guys wrong.

But if it doesn't work I already have Letro on hand. Thanks

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    Ok so I'm gonna run my original protocol. I'm gonna fill you guys in when I start and finish. I guarantee I prove you guys wrong.

But if it doesn't work I already have Letro on hand. Thanks
    Yeah, what could go wrong?

Thread Information