Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

Dropping cycle....FML

So I am considering dropping my cycle and would like some input.

I've been on my Test E, 400mg cycle for about 40 days now.

I am really unhappy. My training has been very hard, and my diet has been pretty dang clean and calories high. If any thing has been lacking it has been sleep. I go to bed late but seem to wake up early regardless and feel fairly well rested even with say 5 hours of sleep.

Some times I feel like the Test E. is real and some times I don't. I feel like the gains I have had aren't any thing special and if I am confusing them with regular gains then WTF is the point of steroids ...

This being my first cycle obviously I don't know what to expect. I did expect a huge libido jump but if any thing it has been lacking. My acne alone is making me consider dropping the cycle. This may sound dumb but it is now fairly bad and my friends and CO-WORKERS think I am on steroids, but that I dont really care as much as the fact that it looks really bad and I am concerned i may have scaring.

Could my acne be from HCG alone?

I spilled some of my liquid Nolvadex and have about 8mL left @ 20mg=1mL, I also have 30 20mg pills. DO I need more nolvadex for a proper PCT. I have plently HCG and Aromasin .

And comment or input would be appreciated. thanks

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    go with your gut i say. do a proper pct and prepare for another cycle. make sure you have proper legitimate gear. if you seek it, it will find you lol.

of you have pct questions just do a search for pct and you'll get more than enough info. Youll be fine the acne will clear and then you take a new approach.

have you had a experience with fake gear. I wanna stop now but I feel like it would be a huge waste of money and time and I hate that. Part of me says suck it up and run the whole thing.

I guess I would like to know some peoples experience with HCG . I know the HCG is real. But is what I am experincing from the HCG? Could it be strong enough to give me bad ance and make my veins show allot more?

OH PLUS i noticed that after I used the second vial i came back 3.5 days later and it was milky. like the oil had a whitish fog to it... but when I heated it up it disappeared and It currently his foggy again. ill post pics, stand by.

i doubt its from HCG . it is most likely from the test. if your getting the acne i highly doubt it is fakel... just remember everyone reacts differently. when i start upping test i get a raging hard on the next day... some dont. its different for everyone.

Follow your gut man. I am one of the biggest over thinking analytical flip flopping ADHD ADD mother ****ers so i always over think shit lol soooo, what im saying is go with your gut.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    The test e should just be kicking in. For many the best gains come from weeks 5-10. There's a few reasons you could have not seen the gains you want.
    - your gear is bunk or really under dosed
    - your diet isn't what you think it is
    - it has just began to really kick in and you haven't given it enough time

As far as the acne goes. It's not so much the testosterone that gives you the bad skin but more the oil that the test is suspended in. If it's fake gear it could be just straight oil. Therefore still causing acne. The best way to see if it's real would be blood work. Even if you decide to stop the cycle I would go get bw done so you know if what you were putting in your body was real or not.

Get a long handled scrub brush and start showering atleast twice a day and scrubbing with dawn dish soap. It helps tremendously.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

...you can always run new cycles with proper gear.. . .you only have one body. as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    i doubt its from HCG . it is most likely from the test. if your getting the acne i highly doubt it is fakel... just remember everyone reacts differently. when i start upping test i get a raging hard on the next day... some dont. its different for everyone.

Follow your gut man. I am one of the biggest over thinking analytical flip flopping ADHD ADD mother ****ers so i always over think shit lol soooo, what im saying is go with your gut.
    It could easily still be fake. Pumping straight oil into your body could cause acne. This is why some people who don't see the gains they should think there gear is real when in fact they could of just pulled the vege oil out the cabinet and got similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    ...you can always run new cycles with proper gear.. . .you only have one body. as far as i know.
    i have 2 but i killed the other one 2 years ago. Here is the pics of the test. the milky one is what it looks like before i run hot water over it for a couple minutes. Is this reason to stop cycle? what is it?

Pics aren't showing up but if it's getting milky I'm gonna say it's homebrew or low quality ugl. Could be very under dosed.

the first vial didnt get milky. I am wondering if perhaps its some sort of bacteria but why would it get clear with hot water?

imo anything that works on the HPTA in any way can cause acne as well - HCG , LH, anti-estrogens. All of them affect my skin, personally.

either way, I would remain skeptical bc by now you should have noticed the libido and gains, esp. on a first cycle. True, it takes time to kick in, but I was horny as Dionysus by week 3 on my first cycle.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i would be so pissed about spilling my chems. sounds like your having a rough experience. i would consider sticking it out 2 more weeks

any one on the milkyness? links work

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i personally would not use it. but i have read about oils having weird colors and such. i have seen pictures of purple tren that ppl use. so your choice really. if you trust your source, then go for it

well it didnt come cloudy, so it may not be the sources fault but perhaps it some how got contaminated. Im not going to use it i guess the choice was made for me my cycle is done. FVCK!

I think im going to run HDROL now while there is some TEST. in me at least if it was real, then run PCT. I have enough Nolvadex to run 4 weeks @20mg or 40/20/20. I dont think 3 weeks is long enough, so ill be ordering more Nolvadex. GOD what a disaster. FML. Maybe it was for the best though. Any thoughts on why the cloudyness goes away when heated? Ill PM a vet about this.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Human grade only Bro, take your time to search.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Hahaha, you put that in your body? Where did you find that garbo, id never buy something that looks like it was kicked around the trailer park. Too many good sources to be buying gutter milk bro. **** the guy you got that from.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bob, you know ive been with you from this on the begining. no way of getting blood to check the gear?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Never seen milky gear before. I would be hella pissed though if I thought my stuff was under dosed or fake. Got scammed once, never again.

I've heard of peoples home brew getting milky. It starts to crash then you reheat it. Are you storing it in a warm place?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well if its bunk gear you shouldnt feel any worse. Your hormones may be going wack. High levles of estrogen can fk you libido up. You can be sitting at 6000ng of test in your blood stream and feel like absolute shit with no sex drive. If gear is legit at 400mg a week you shouldnt be having any of these prbs though. Either go run you a blood test (should take 3 days) or stop.

Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    Hahaha, you put that in your body? Where did you find that garbo, id never buy something that looks like it was kicked around the trailer park. Too many good sources to be buying gutter milk bro. **** the guy you got that from.
    actualy if u knew how to read or bothered to try you would realize that no i didnt put that in my body.

its stored at room temp, which is a little low 65* cause its cold as **** where i live atm and im never home so i dont run much heat. I just dont understand why it becomes normal again when i warm it up.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    well if its bunk gear you shouldnt feel any worse. Your hormones may be going wack. High levles of estrogen can fk you libido up. You can be sitting at 6000ng of test in your blood stream and feel like absolute shit with no sex drive. If gear is legit at 400mg a week you shouldnt be having any of these prbs though. Either go run you a blood test (should take 3 days) or stop.
    Ive been running aromasin the whole cycle so i dont think its from estrogen but idk. if any thing my estrogen is to low.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    sorry bob, you know ive been with you from this on the begining. no way of getting blood to check the gear?
    I can and was about to but since the gear is milky now ill just run PCT and then get blood checked.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Human grade only Bro, take your time to search.
    SO the source will say human grade? My source was checked by a couple vets and they said it was good, even a local guy said that source was legit and he had used it before along with some friends.

rmanero99 is offline New Member
    My first 2 years of gear I purchased through a scource that was a little on the high side and always had excellent results. Like an ass I ran across a cheaper scouce and ordered through them. When you have low dosed gear or just bunk gear you don't realize it for a while. Your mind can even play tricks at the beginning because you "feel" stronger and it even seems your workouts are better. But, at a point of say 4-5 weeks on your first cycle and you are not sure?...it's probably underdosed. My first cycle I could not get rid of the erection after day 4 of Test E. Try another scource....GOOD LUCK.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    UGL = rolling a dice. get human grade

rmanero99 is offline New Member
    I wish it was that easy to get Dec11. For us beginners it's trial and error unless you know someone. I don't.....wow am I the biggest guy at my gym...LOL. I don't see anyone at my gym that I can look at and say "he's on gear". I chose to go with a cheaper scource my last purchase because I got greedy and it took me 8 weeks before I realized it was bunk gear. I had to go back to my original scource.

If you have a good scource consider yourself lucky. For the beginners like myself....read and read more...then make a small purchase to test scource.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rmanero99 View Post
    I wish it was that easy to get Dec11. For us beginners it's trial and error unless you know someone. I don't.....wow am I the biggest guy at my gym...LOL. I don't see anyone at my gym that I can look at and say "he's on gear". I chose to go with a cheaper scource my last purchase because I got greedy and it took me 8 weeks before I realized it was bunk gear. I had to go back to my original scource.

If you have a good scource consider yourself lucky. For the beginners like myself....read and read more...then make a small purchase to test scource.
    then dont get into it. any shit could be in any UGL vial, its not as if they have health watchdogs setting them guidelines. i bought UGL once and never again, underdosed crap. leaving a trusted source was just stupid mate

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    then dont get into it. any shit could be in any UGL vial, its not as if they have health watchdogs setting them guidelines. i bought UGL once and never again, underdosed crap. leaving a trusted source was just stupid mate
    so how do you make sure your getting human grade?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prescription,, otherwise any bottle can be faked.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    SO the source will say human grade? My source was checked by a couple vets and they said it was good, even a local guy said that source was legit and he had used it before along with some friends.
    Pretty hard to make good copies of HG packaging, find a source who has a rep for HG gear, you will know once you have used HG.

It's not that fvcking hard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    so how do you make sure your getting human grade?
    huh? its more common that UGL where im from! organon, schering etc. HG is legit prescription meds on the black market
    Last edited by dec11; 01-13-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    prescription,, otherwise any bottle can be faked.
    that statement could be mis-leading mate, dont think the OP is too sure on gear tbh. ive yet to receive fake HG and havent even heard of anyone getn fake HG where im from
    Last edited by dec11; 01-13-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's obviously homebrewed.
    And Stack It, there is no way that less than 2ml of oil per week is going to cause acne. Think about all the dietary fat you eat compared to that tiny amount being injected (since its all being processed nearly the same by the body).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information