danziman is offline New Member

Cool taking oxymetholone, morning or night?

hi all, ive been training for a long time now, im a 2nd dan in jujitsu and after 12 years, think its time i stopped twatting folk and settledown to my other much loved hobby, bodybuilding... ok so ive took a few courses here n there to help reach weight when fighting at competition level, 27 fights, 21 wins 6 defeats for all those that might ask.. right today i started a course of oxymetholone 50mg per day, sustanon 250 at 1ml along with 1ml boldernone every 3days.. right i was just wondering as the oxy dose is only small and i train on an evening, should i take the oxy 1st thing or later on at night, or just do what i did today and take it at midday OR should i split the oxy in 2 and take it morning and night..

also my cycle goes as follows...

50mg oxy per day +1ml boldernone + 1ml sus every 3rd day for 4 weeks
    then, 1ml boldernone +2ml sus + 2ml test every 3daysfor 4 weeks
    then 1ml boldernon + 3ml tren + 2ml test ...along with maybe some napasim not sure to take these so late in a cycle although the big mean mutha behind the desk at the gym advises it
    lastly my pct.. 30days tamoxifen + clomid + hcg ... got them all not taking no chances boyz

ok i have all this. cost me a fair packet but i hope its worth it.. btw im 12 stone, have a lot of shape and defination everywhere, and i do look good if i do say so myself lol.. altho im going for mass increase and hopefully try not to lose much of what i put on.. my diet is sorted, so no worries about that... comments welcome guys, look forward to hearing from you all..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take it 1-2 hours before lifting.

danziman is offline New Member
    awesome, thanks pal..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    relatively long half life for an oral... I split am and pm to keep blood levels more consistant

Thread Information