Thread: clen

mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question clen

so a friend of mine has been asking me about a little something he can add to help him burn that last bit of fat off him. He's been working out for 6 years hes about 5'10 160 13-14% bf . He's never used any kind of AAS nor does he want to use any of them. Hes very dedicated to his diet and workout regimen. He's been my friend for almost 10 years, so i figured i could help him out by getting some info for him.

so im doing some research on clen , and the way its used.
    when you take it how is the cycle performed. ive done some reading like 2 wks on wks off?? and can you mix it with water/juice when you take it? A guy i knew back in the day would put it in a spray bottle and just spray it in his mouth. I dont know how he got his measurements but i was wondering if that is one of the ways you can take it.

ALso side effects? IS there any? And is there anything he needs to take with it , or after for PCT?

Im going to do some research of my own ,but any comments would be great. Just to get an idea of those who ve used Clen before.

thx

mg

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    The standard cycle is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, the dosing is dependent on the individuals ability to tolerate the sides, which include but not limited to; Shakes, jitters, rapid heartbeat, sweating, excess feeling of heat and muscle cramps.

Clen is not recommended for anyone who has a heart condition or a family history of heart problems. It is also recommended to take taurine while taking clen dosing it at 10 grams ED (5 in the morning then 5 later in the day) the reason for this is to prevent muscle cramps. You also must, I repeat MUST consume at least 8 litres or 2 gallons of water minimum each day.

You may change the cycle to run clen for several weeks straight if you take ketotifen while taking clen, this will help upgrade your Beta 2 receptors which allows you to run clen without going 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

As for dosing, like I already said it is different for everyone but make sure you start small.... around 40 to 50mcg ED then slowly increase. You can find many threads on clen dosing if you do a search.

Hope this helps

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Clenbuterol may not be a steroid , but many people say it can be far worse than steroids . I have used Clenbuterol in tablet form 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and found it very effective for fat loss. Side effects for me only last the first few days of each 2 week reload. They include: night sweats, insomnia, muscle cramps, shakes, uneasy feeling (jitters) and an increased heart rate all of the time while on. If you still intend to advise your friend to use this drug, you need to also warn him that there is a lot of literature out there, suggesting that Clenbuterol is bad for your heart and causes "cardiac hypertrophy". Tell him to take care.

sixoner is offline Member
    agreed with the fellas above clen is a harsh compound the sides are very prominent. in my experience it was very effective. I supplemented L-taurine at 1g ed pre work out while on, and never experienced any cramping. also I prefer to run ketotifen from the very beginning at 2mg ed to keep the clen working optimally. I kept my dosing as far from my cardio as possible. cardio first thing in am. 120mcg clen around 1pm. workout around 4-5, then 2mg keto before bed. on days off lifting I take 1000mg taurine before cardio on days lifting I take it pre work out.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Clen does work well but you need to have your diet in check. It will not work miracles.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Totally I understand. I know first thing about the safety and awareness about using any type of compound. I will have my friend read what you all wrote here and I thank you for the advice.

So as long as he does the 2wk on 2wk off, the olnf thing he needs is the taurine? No keto if he does it that way correct?

from my experience clenbuteral began to lose its effectiveness after 11days of significant dosing body temp was dropping and sides were subsiding at which time I began to supplement with ketotifen to resensitize the beta-2 adrenergic receptors body temperature began to slowly increase again reaching levels consistent with the initial effects at around 21 days, also gradually increased the ketotifen from 1mg-2mg during this time.

next time I ran the ketotifen from the beginning and did not have any decline in body temp from the initial effects side effects remained consistent with what I am used to from 120mcg of clen .

there is apparently no way to get around the sides if they start to diminish it is because the compound is losing its effectiveness due to de-sensitized beta-2 receptors. apparently from logs I have read 2 weeks is sufficient time for the receptors to recover naturally, provided you don't use any other compound during that time that would negatively impact the bronchial beta-2 adrenergic receptors such as ephedra. otherwise ketotifen would be essential to continue effective use for longer periods.

I have no personal experience in going with it without ketotifen. from my past experience if I had to go without ketotifen I would discontinue use of clenbuteral after 10days of 120mcg dosing and allow at least 14days before resuming. as I stated before though I would not run it at all without ketotifen from the beginning, to keep the receptors fresh and the clen working optimally. 28 days consecutively is the longest iv'e ran it

opinions may vary on dosage and protocol for many different reasons this is what works for me and how I choose to run it.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    from my experience clenbuteral began to lose its effectiveness after 11days of significant dosing body temp was dropping and sides were subsiding at which time I began to supplement with ketotifen to resensitize the beta-2 adrenergic receptors body temperature began to slowly increase again reaching levels consistent with the initial effects at around 21 days, also gradually increased the ketotifen from 1mg-2mg during this time.

next time I ran the ketotifen from the beginning and did not have any decline in body temp from the initial effects side effects remained consistent with what I am used to from 120mcg of clen .

there is apparently no way to get around the sides if they start to diminish it is because the compound is losing its effectiveness due to de-sensitized beta-2 receptors. apparently from logs I have read 2 weeks is sufficient time for the receptors to recover naturally, provided you don't use any other compound during that time that would negatively impact the bronchial beta-2 adrenergic receptors such as ephedra. otherwise ketotifen would be essential to continue effective use for longer periods.

I have no personal experience in going with it without ketotifen. from my past experience if I had to go without ketotifen I would discontinue use of clenbuteral after 10days of 120mcg dosing and allow at least 14days before resuming. as I stated before though I would not run it at all without ketotifen from the beginning, to keep the receptors fresh and the clen working optimally. 28 days consecutively is the longest iv'e ran it

opinions may vary on dosage and protocol for many different reasons this is what works for me and how I choose to run it.
    Great post!!

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone above has summed Clen up pretty well.

Make sure he does some good cardio too.

little p is offline Junior Member
    like button

im gonna ask a real stupid question here but can you get ketotifen tabs in chemist etc?
    please go easy on replies

you can get ketotifen and various other research chems and supplies from our board sponsor AR-R they have a banner at the top right of the page. great products and service fast and reliable.

you can get ketotifen and various other research chems and supplies from our board sponsor AR-R they have a banner at the top right of the page. great products and service fast and reliable.
    thanks mate

Thread Information