legzy86 is offline New Member

First time advice???

Hey guys was just wanting some advice on my first course... I was orginally going to go with a just test E course 500mg a week for 10 weeks with clenbuterol for stripping and nolvadex and clomid for PCT but since doing some research was thinking of also adding EQ 400mg a week. Im 24 186cm (6'1) 86kg(190lb) and 13%bf last time i checked. My goals would be to hold 90-93kg but lower my bf. Any addvice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

eq sucks

test is plenty for a first cycle, but i don't like that you're roiding to cut up at under 200 lb when you're 6'1''. I mean, it's not ludicrous, but If it were me I'd cut down naturally in preparation for a bulker on test e. But really, you're not too young to keep making strong gains naturally.

btw, I'm not saying it's impossible, but I've never managed to increase my weight and lower my bf in one shot, not even on cycle. Choose one or the other and prepare accordingly, imo

that said, you have come to the right place and I welcome you.

Thanks for your advice shark. Its hard to sort what and what not to take on these forums. I have most of the gear ready so I will go ahead with it minus EQ.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    Agreed on test only. I like the using one compound at a time. Know how your body reacts before you add more. And get the real pct chems. Clomid and nolva are good. You may want to have some adex or aromasin on hand for gyno, just in case.

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah stick with Test only for the first time.

Thanks for the help fellas! much appreciated. 500mg for 10 weeks a pretty good amount and duration also?

perfect. Enjoy the ride and remember you'll only get out of it what you put in. Gyno can sneak up fast, so keep an eye on the nips.

any history of hair loss in the family? No one likes to overdo it with all the different compounds, but you may want to consider taking some dutasteride on cycle if there's much chance of hair loss in your life. Gyno you can remove. Hair is really hard to grow back.

And with that I wish you luck amigo. Stick around here and tell us about your progress.

Shark

Blacksrt42004 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legzy86 View Post
    Thanks for the help fellas! much appreciated. 500mg for 10 weeks a pretty good amount and duration also?
    That's what I plan on doing. Seems like a pretty common recommendation on here for a first timer.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Why would you want to run clen with a test cycle? Sounds counter productive to me. I would save the clen for your PCT.

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legzy86 View Post
    10 weeks is fine, though u can extend this to 12 weeks though

Thread Information