Apocalypse27 is offline New Member

Test Prop and Test Cyp or Test Cyp x2

Hi guys, I'm from Oz. I've got a pretty severe back injury including a cracked cervical vertebrae. long long story but basically I'm recovered to the point I want to do another cycle. Last Cycle was 2yrs ago but I had to get a shoulder reconstruction. Now I've been training but also suffer depression and inertia. Other words I've been waiting till I'm ready to do another cycle and the time is now. I'm 75kg, 14%BF, 30yrs old. I was going to go with test prop for fast gains (like a dianabol kickstart) and also test cyp. I'm wondering if I'm better going for 20mls test cyc as its 1ml 200mg, I think. I've got deca too, plus pct etc. I'm a Personal Trainer for last 8 yrs and studied a lot about what to do but peoples experience is always better in my book. Any advice would be terrific thanks guys. Also does anyone know anything about GHRP-6 or peptides, especially in relation to OZ? I'll post question in other forum but wondering if that mixture of peptides and AAS will finally fix my body for good.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need steroids , you need to fully recover from your injuires and also try and sort your depression out, adding hormones into your body now when your unstable could results in bigger problems in the future, best of luck

Yeah, my injuries will never heal mate. Inoperable. Its more about strengthening my core and postural muscles. Plus self esteem. Depression is going and i've been preparing for this for a long time. Even a short course I'm pretty sure will put me back in a healthy lifestyle again. Thanks though.

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    So you want to do a prop/cyp cycle or what exactly?

PS. i totally understand where your coming from mentally and emotionally as i've been in this situation before.

Thanks. Not going to go on, but i've lost my job and fiance, 9yrs together. I'm working hard at picking up my life but I had an accident yrs ago as well as bad spinal genetics like teriible arthristis etc. I was a boxer, kickboxer, wrestler and BJJ as well as Pankration and professional MMA. Not the best choice for someone like me, especially being 60-63kg and 5'6 sparring 100kg guys and I didn't know when to quit. I also have been a personal trainer working in a gym, working my own mobile PT business and training fighters. My goals, as close to being realistic, are to keep around my 75-78kg rate, lower my bodyfat by 5-6% and strengthen my stabilizing and postural muscles. Of course I would love to fight but that doesn't fit realistic! My neck is dangerously damaged and I suffer constant headaches to powerful migraines. As this has been going on for so long I have tried everything. Having a catscan while an elephant needle(well big needle) is slowly inserted and travel for around a minute until it reaches its vertebrae destination, then cortisone and fake numbing agent(I say that as it hurts like hell) is something I have had over 7 times. Anyway, I really want my old outside body back at least for confidence. I know all the rehab, all the training and selfish or whatever I want my bi's and tri's back hanging off decent delts etc. I have heard GHRP is good for injuries but OZ is a bitch to get such stuff. I was planning on a short cycle 6wks with front load test prop and test cyp, probably with deca if I can afford it. Boldenone is here but twice as much. I guess my main question is should I just grab test cyp or x2 and use will power? will I notice difference within a week,2? Prop I like because I see my biceps pump up and stay like that, giving me more inspiration. I'm not after a 20kg rockhard freakish result, just want to know advice for what I should try - I can only afford 2 bottles but did have luck with that last year sometime. Plus my head is better this time around. I can get tes prop,cyp,only 100mg/ml deca. Maybe I can go halves in bolenone or deca 250 - 5mls and not sure how strong boldenone is. I can get drive which is like 30mls boldenone and something else but dont think its much good at that strength. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse27 View Post
    Yeah, my injuries will never heal mate. Inoperable. Its more about strengthening my core and postural muscles. Plus self esteem. Depression is going and i've been preparing for this for a long time. Even a short course I'm pretty sure will put me back in a healthy lifestyle again. Thanks though.
    Have you ever had you natural hormone production tested? If its low ait can cause depression and such.

psa
    wow man. I was on the same ****in boat. Idk much about GH, nor did I use them to make my recovery, but that doesn't mean they wont work. Deca will help keep your joints "lubed" during the cycle, some say EQ does the same but I never felt it the way I did with deca, so it would be beneficial to have in this cycle along with the lean mass gains.

A week or 2 is way to early to notice a solid difference. You'll gain weight, but it'll be water weight.

psa
    I dont like the idea of running the prop/cyp for 6 weeks. You'll be cutting yourself short of gains from the cyp on the tail end of the cycle. And if you plan on running deca , then your really cutting yourself short at 6 weeks.

Thanks heaps for your advice, I love how you can get help from friendly people all around the world. Its funny, I was prepared for some sort of hazing or putdowns so thanks again. Anymore advice keep it coming. What happened to you psa?

psa
    Bad pilon fracture to my ankle, have hardware in it now. Trying to figure out how to PM you...

No idea? can someone explain how to PM pls? Where do you get your hormones tested? Any doctor? I can aim for a 10wk cycle with test cyp, More interested in some core strength and stabilization strength and getting me back addicted to the gym and swimming. I'd love to be healthy though. One of my students stabbed me in the back and is a training machine. I could definatly get motivated to fight him but don't want the 'my broken body excuse', i'd feel like a crippled loser.

TheTitan101 is offline New Member
    if you want a shorter cycle go for an 8 - 10 week test prop... Anything shorter and you will really limit your gains. Deca really would be a bit of a waste at 6 weeks run at least 10 if you are set on deca.

My GP has tested my natural test production and hormones. Just tell him how you are feeling and you want it tested. He'll send you to QML for a blood test and get results within a few days.

psa
    I doubt there is a hormonal imbalance, but it wouldn't hurt to have it check unless your short on funds. If your current emotional state occured due to the accident and its aftermath, then you need to fix the aftermath...

Your experience sounds very similar to mine. I lost nearly 30lbs, became "skinny", lost confidence, lost my physique, etc and had to build that all back up.

PS. Based on what you've said (injuries, etc.), it sounds like you need to stop fighting dude lol

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse27 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm from Oz. I've got a pretty severe back injury including a cracked cervical vertebrae. long long story but basically I'm recovered to the point I want to do another cycle. Last Cycle was 2yrs ago but I had to get a shoulder reconstruction. Now I've been training but also suffer depression and inertia. Other words I've been waiting till I'm ready to do another cycle and the time is now. I'm 75kg, 14%BF, 30yrs old. I was going to go with test prop for fast gains (like a dianabol kickstart) and also test cyp. I'm wondering if I'm better going for 20mls test cyc as its 1ml 200mg, I think. I've got deca too, plus pct etc. I'm a Personal Trainer for last 8 yrs and studied a lot about what to do but peoples experience is always better in my book. Any advice would be terrific thanks guys. Also does anyone know anything about GHRP-6 or peptides, especially in relation to OZ? I'll post question in other forum but wondering if that mixture of peptides and AAS will finally fix my body for good.
    If I were you I would check my blood levels, including the hormonal panel before taking into account AAS.
    You speak about depression but do you know what that means exactly?
    And if you do, consider the possible implications by using steroids .

Thread Information