JayMonday is offline New Member

Translated Bottle that was In All Spanish

I posted a while ago about oxisoid 75 mg. The bottle is in all spanish and I was wondering if anyone knew how legit this is. I translated the bottle. Has anyone taken something similar to this? this is what it says:

The steroid oxymetholone is a very potent oral administration and at the same tioempo one of the most effective. It has an extremely high androgenic effect and is accompanied by a strong anabolic effect extremademente. for this reason, dramatic gains in strength and muscle mass can alcanzr in a short period of more time, with a fairly significant increase in body weight.

Water retention is considerable so that the muscle diameter increases rapidly and the user gets a significant volume increase shortly. The advantage of water retention is of course the lubrication in the joints, allowing the comfort of pain-free workouts. another factor is that increased erythropoiesis ocimetolona (number of circulating erythrocytes) to improve aerobic performance, allowing the muscle gets more oxygen. The muscle thus has a resistance and a higher performance level. Combines well with stanozolol .

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Well it is Anadrol . They really went all out on the description too, sounds great lol.
    I have never used it but it sounds pretty legit if what is in the bottle is actually 75mg Anadrol.

Thread Information