Arai is offline New Member

Possibly a first cycle?

Hey everyone, I've lurked around here and other places for a while now over the past few years doing research into various different methods of training, supplements and of course AAS.

Before I ask just thought I'd give some background on myself.

Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 205lbs
    Bf%: ~10

I've been weight training for almost 5 years now and have been doing taekwondo for almost 4. Since I started training I went from 170lbs to around 225 by the end of 08, then I cut back to 210 by mid 09.

I then had issues with one of my pecs and had to take some time off bench, then I tore my hamstring and whilst I got back into bench, had to stop deads and squats for a while. Then I stupidly overtrained tkd on the hammie and made it get a lot of scarring which affected my movement patterns and hence my other hammie. I've been rehabing them for a very long time now and after good progress was being made I tore the other one by chance around Sept last year. Physio said it was just bad luck.. but so that's now finally sorted itself out pretty much, just scarring and dull tightness can be felt in some areas of both.

I also then had shoulder issues from too much bench and genetically loose joints which made my shoulders tighten up and so I had to do heaps of rotator stretching and strengthening as well as taking time off bench.

Now I've been only doing exercises that keep my scapulae free for chest eg cable flies and pushup variations. Have been also doing a lot of single leg work to add functional strength back into my legs.

Most recently I've started to get into some gymnastic strength training (which I've always found interesting and would be great in a martial art context) a
    But I seem to have been on a plateau of weight and strength for the last few months/year no matter what I was doing diet wise.

I tend to put on fat rather easily so have been careful since I wasn't squatting and deading much. I wouldn't need to gain much mass as it would make bodyweight skills potentially more difficult at the moment and they are rough as it is. Have been reading heaps about var and its strength gaining properties.
    I know a lot of people say to not run orals only and esp not as a first cycle, but Im more interested in gaining around 10 lbs and having the opportunity to do more complex variations of the bodyweight exercises with the strength increase and then just be able to work with that when I go off.

I am considering a 50-60mg ED (30am 20-30pm) for 10 weeks of var with 150/100/50 clomid pct for 10 days at each dose.

Would there be any worth in doing this? Sorry about the mass of text I just wanted to try and properly justify the choice. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Bump anyone? I know 21 is a bit borderline so that's why I was thinking var only, as it would affect the HPTA much less.. Is it still not worth the risks regardless? Cheers

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You need to wait a few years. Sorry man but no one is going to give you advice on juicing at yiur age.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    ^^^AGREE take tigers advice bro.

Hmm thought that might be the case. Thanks guys, good to confirm it.

Thread Information