Questions on pct for my cycle!!!!

hey guys,

first here is my cycle:

weeks 1-12
    sustanon 250-500mgs(2ml) a week
    arimidex -.5mgs eod

weeks 1-4
    dbol -30mgs ed

heres where i run into problems. some people/threads tell me to start my pct(for this i have nolvadex and aromasin , and was going to run both 20mgs ed for 4 weeks) right after my last injection, and others tell me to start 18 days after last injection because of sustanons half-life. which should i do???

also ive herd it was good to run hcg 250ui every 4 days from weeks 4 to 10. and ive herd to run it 250ui every 4 days for 3 weeks when i start my pct. again which should i do???

also any other info on taking hcg would be a help.

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    I run hcg 500iu per week durring last half of cycle and stop on the day or my last test pin. I then would run nolvadex and clomid. This has always been the key to everyone of my cycles and you will recover great. Im confused about how much/often you are pinning the sust. 500mg per week is fine, but you need to inject every other day to take full advantage of the prop in this blend. Do not take hcg durring pct.

rocks is offline New Member
    i havent started yet. but i had planned on injecting every monday and wensday. 1ml each day. ive herd that twice a week would be fine to inject sus because of its long lasting esters

Thread Information