dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Doing first test cycle

I am going to be starting a test only cycle soon with daily dosing of 1/4 cc of test cyp. giving me a little under 500mg a week by my calculations. What other things do I need to take into account when starting? I have my pct taken care of and have crafted a rather elaborate meal plan along with a training regimen. I take an antidepressant and was wondering if anyone else has cycled on an ssri like paxil. I was originally planning on running this cycle with tren but everyone seems to have a problem bc maybe I'd get bigger than them or something idk... (that was a joke, I'm not trying to be an asshole)
    So if anyone has any tips and hints theyd like to share with me please reply or email me or something.
    Oh and I've heard conflicting libido reports when on test cycles... some say they are 13 again while others say they cant get it up so idk... thanks in advance

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Please post your stats so we can better help you (age, ht, wt, bf%, years training). Heres some info in the meantime.

1. Long esters like Test Cyp and Enan should be typically be injected twice a week to maintain steady levels... never heard of anyone pinning daily.
    2. Tren for a first is a bad idea.... it is a strong compound and should be saved for a later date when your body is somewhat used to cycling. Plus you only want to run one compound (Test) for your first cycle to see how your body responds. You can add more in future cycles.
    3. Nail your diet down (crucial!!), or you'll never get big.
    4. my buddy is on Prozac during his cycle and he does just fine... don't know about paxil.
    5. My dick is hard 24/7 while on test and I want to hump every girl I see. You'll feel 16 again for sure.

1cc - (250mg test) Twice weekly (500mg total) for 12 weeks.... Nail your diet... make sure you have your PCT ready and in possession before you consider starting.

Hope that helps... Good luck (post your stats)

Thanks for the reply. Well I was mistaken on my dosing schedule I guess and I will be hittin the test twice a week at 1cc. As far as stats... 25 years old male, 6'0",190 lbs, 10-12% bf. Was 14 in november and I cut more since, been training since I was 15 off and on and this run is at about a year and a half... Been up on bulking cycles with alot of fat and down to low bf levels when I was 18... Gains are slow and even with a good diet and no other help besides supps that do not really do all they say, results are limited...

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Keep your diet in check, work hard in the gym, and you'll be pleasantly surprised

Good luck

thanks

Thread Information