Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member

Tren Ace/Test Prop Gyno

Hi guys,

I am on 70mg Tren Ace and 30mg Test Prop ED. I have been on it for 2 weeks now. The last 2-3 days I have had itchy/puffy nipples. I have used Prop in the past at 500mgs a week, no gyno. I have used Test E, 600mgs a week, no gyno.

Now, google has left me bloody confused. There are 2 apparent schools of thought here. The first is, that Nolva will make the gyno worse and that I should use something like Bromo and vit B6 to counter the gyno. The second is that, Nolva is fine because it works on breast tissue and will therefore work no matter what. Also, there is the issue of winny, some people say, winny will counter the gyno.

So what do I do guys. Should I hit the Nolva at 40-60mgs a day, or should I wait it out? Should i perhaps lower Tren Ace dose? Should I add winny?

Thanks in advance.
    LES

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nolva will not make your gyno worse, start using it now at 20mgs ed....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

#47 is offline Junior Member
    hey matt, he said he was using tren ace. i was under the belief that nolva and 19-nors do not mix very well and will only exacerbate the problem when combined, is this not true?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #47 View Post
    hey Matt, he said he was using tren ace. i was under the belief that nolva and 19-nors do not mix very well and will only exacerbate the problem when combined, is this not true?
    No mate this is not true and theres no evidence anywhere to suggest otherwise except for cancer patients...

Thanks Matt.

After doing a lot of research yesterday, I've also come to the conclusion that Nolva is the way to go EVEN for 'proggy' gyno. In fact I took some yesterday and am already feeling a little better. So if anyone finds this thread in the future, Tren Ace/Prop gyno= Nolva, despite what you read about Nolva making it worse etc.

Also, should the nolva alone be able to reverse the gyno? I think I feel a lump on the side of my left nipple. Is it possible for gyno to develop and consolidate within a short 2 weeks? I've only had the itch for 3-4 days......I'll try get Letro meanwhile, but for now, Nolva it is to try and combat this gyno. Is it worth upping to 40mg/day for a while for a more aggressive attack while the gyno is in early stages? Or should i stick to 20mgs and see how i go....

Blog Entries
    Your nolva should work at completely getting rid of all gyno, lumps and all. Yes you can up the dose if you so wish but remember to continue your nolva straight through pct, dont stop taking it when the gyno goes...

Just for now i'd leave the letro alone, nolva will work, and keep us posted...

Thanks mate, really appreciate your input, because it is accurate after all this research.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i found i could get away with as little as 10mg nolva ed for gyno symptoms from test p and tren a

Blog Entries
    ^^ Yeah thats what i run now from the beginning of my cycles and never see gyno symptoms..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^ Yeah thats what i run now from the beginning of my cycles and never see gyno symptoms..
    do you stay on the nolva the whole way through mate? i usually can get off with taking it for around 5-7 days and then it seems to take a few weeks b4 i get symptoms again and then i repeat for another 5-7 days

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Right the way through mate...

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Right the way through mate...
    might try tht next tren cycle, the more i read about prami and bromo etc, the more i dont want to touch em

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    might try tht next tren cycle, the more i read about prami and bromo etc, the more i dont want to touch em
    Nothing and i mean nothing imo beats nolva for gyno issues mate and im sick of these threads saying you should never run nolva with nor19's, just utter rubbish unless your a cancer patient....

Blog Entries
    Nothing and i mean nothing imo beats nolva for gyno issues mate and im sick of these threads saying you should never run nolva with nor19's, just utter rubbish unless your a cancer patient....
    yeah i agree, ive always just used nolva for gyno and it works just great

Well, I upped the dosage to 40mgs a day for now and its WORKING. My nipples are not itchy, the lump is still there on the left side but I'm hoping it will go away slowly.
    I'll keep it at 40mgs for another day or two, then drop it down to 20mgs for remaining cycle (can't drop to 10mg, as my caps are 20mg).

Also, I dropped the Tren dosage to 50mg ED just to be safe. Fingers crossed for no more drama.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Well, I upped the dosage to 40mgs a day for now and its WORKING. My nipples are not itchy, the lump is still there on the left side but I'm hoping it will go away slowly.
    I'll keep it at 40mgs for another day or two, then drop it down to 20mgs for remaining cycle (can't drop to 10mg, as my caps are 20mg).

Also, I dropped the Tren dosage to 50mg ED just to be safe. Fingers crossed for no more drama.
    afew days should sort you, i wouldnt drop the tren dose just yet, wait and see what the nolva does 1st, its never not worked for me

Hmmm. So should I bump it back up to 70mg ED?

I'm a bit paranoid now lol...but I might bump it back up tonight and hopefully the gyno continues to subside. I'm just amazed that a lump formed SO QUICK. My nipples were itchy for a matter of days...woke one day, nice, juicy lump.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. So should I bump it back up to 70mg ED?

I'm a bit paranoid now lol...but I might bump it back up tonight and hopefully the gyno continues to subside. I'm just amazed that a lump formed SO QUICK. My nipples were itchy for a matter of days...woke one day, nice, juicy lump.
    yeah, tren can bring it on fast. you should see a marked diff in afew days with the nolva, if still there then drop tren dose a bit, you'll know for def which is best for you then rather than wondering was it just the nolva, or the combination of it and lowering tren dose tht worked

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    20mg tamoxifen a day or eod

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    20mg tamoxifen a day or eod
    yep another good option, 20mg eod. well pointed out joe

yep another good option, 20mg eod. well pointed out joe
    I used to do that mate I think it just has the same affect people say 10mg a day but sounds mad 20mg eod is basicly the same but it isn't if your on my lines ?

lostboy74 is offline Junior Member
    nolva fixed my gyno problem, although it was only slight, it was gone within a week and i took 20mg eod....same stack test p and tren a....

If it goes so far only option after a certain point surgery

The lump is noticeably smaller boys. I hope I wake up tommorow and its gone. I think I'll start taking 20mgs ED for a bit, then drop it to EOD if I can get away with it.....reason being, if I have to take ED for rest of cycle, then I'll eat into my nolva supply for PCT and that shit is hard to get in Aus.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ It sometimes takes a week or two for the lump to go completely but once its gone its important to continue with nolva through to the end of your pct...

But glad everything is working out....

Thanks mate.
    Will keep using the nolva rest of the cycle through to PCT.

Besides that, everything else is going great, strength is already up crazy. Today i was getting insane pumps in my arms that i've never felt before, it was almost like the blood was getting stuck then quickly released with a lot of pressure. Can't describe it. No other tren /test sides, besides, sweating during the day, randomly.

Blog Entries
    The lump is noticeably smaller boys. I hope I wake up tommorow and its gone. I think I'll start taking 20mgs ED for a bit, then drop it to EOD if I can get away with it.....reason being, if I have to take ED for rest of cycle, then I'll eat into my nolva supply for PCT and that shit is hard to get in Aus.
    make it a priority to get some fast mate

Yeah im working on it. I counted last night, I have enough for 20mg ED for this week. After this week, I'll have to drop it to EOD and i'd stll have enough for full PCT at 40/40/20/20. So even if I can't source some, I reckon I SHOULD be alright if I can get away with 20m EOD.

Blog Entries
    Yeah im working on it. I counted last night, I have enough for 20mg ED for this week. After this week, I'll have to drop it to EOD and i'd stll have enough for full PCT at 40/40/20/20. So even if I can't source some, I reckon I SHOULD be alright if I can get away with 20m EOD.
    you can pct with 20/20/20/20/20 saving you 7 tabs if you need em while on. is nolva the only pct you are using?

Yeah, I can't get anything else. My supplier is really dry. I can basically get any steroid I want at the moment, but in terms of PCT, just Nolva.
    I might go 20/20/20/20/20 then! Thanks again mate. I'm really loving this forum, the guys are very helpful.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I can't get anything else. My supplier is really dry. I can basically get any steroid I want at the moment, but in terms of PCT, just Nolva.
    I might go 20/20/20/20/20 then! Thanks again mate. I'm really loving this forum, the guys are very helpful.
    you could get clomid from ar-r . the higher start off dosages on pct nolva and clomid are not necessary. lower dose and longer duration works fine and less sides, pct's are thought of as 'harmless', they are still drugs and the least dose usable is the best route

No chance man, Australian Customs would POUNCE on that. None of my friends have ever been able to get anything through.....except maybe 2 years ago from the 'Thai' website and even then, that was for about a period of 2 months before they started raiding peoples homes lol.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about caber, have you heard of many side effects associated w/ it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    How about caber, have you heard of many side effects associated w/ it?
    ive never really fully read up on it. ar-r never seems to have it these days plus its fookin expensive, i'll stick to moderate tren dosages and nolva before i'll splash out 180$

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive never really fully read up on it. ar-r never seems to have it these days plus its fookin expensive, i'll stick to moderate tren dosages and nolva before i'll splash out 180$
    I found some for a pretty fair price on one of the research chem sites. Going to try it out this upcoming test/tren cycle.

Just an update boys. 20mg nolva every day.
    The lump is there, but a former shadow of itself. If things continue at this right, i estimate it will completley gone in another week, week and a half.

Can i get away with 20mg EOD, or better not to risk it?

Thanks.
    LES.

Blog Entries
    For now i would stick to 20mgs ed bro, just buy more if your running low its cheap...

Thanks mate.
    I'll try get more, its hard to source for me atm.

Got more Nolva, mate has spares he isn't using.
    Thinks are going good. Am loving this cycle.

I am going to start MORE cardio, because I appear to putting on a fair bit of size, but not losing much fat, so I'm assuming diet needs to be tweaked and cardio increased.

At the moment, running, Tren Ace 70MG, Test Prop 30MG, Nolva 20MG....all ED.

LES.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information