bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

Mast+eq+prop cycle

I was going to start a mast and prop cycle at the first of the new year but i decided that I will wait and try to make some nice gains in the next 4 months and then hit a cycle. I ran a prop and mast cycle last summer and got great results. I would like to throw in another compound but tren is out of the question for me since i already am a huge dick on mast. I am 5-6 24 170 rite now with 12-11%bf I would of been lower but I had to take time of lifting for about 3 months as soon as i started pct for my last cycle. It sucked but whatever. Since i started to hit the gym or so this last month all my shape and strength is coming back so fast i love it. soooo...sorry for all the info but I am really trying to talk myself through this one since I know i could get in way better shape before my next cycle.

I love mast and I love prop, I love mast because I am gyno prone and i felt as if i reversed my gyno with last summers cycle(it is not longer there). And i love it because for me it just burnt fat while i was sitting there.

I like prop because I am sick and like to inject ed ha, and it keeps my levels more stable, and i feel like i do not bloat as much.

So i want to throw in some eq in there maybe to add a little size as I am cutting. I now when your cutting you are not suppose to be gaining size but lets face it you can gain muscle while cutting on steroids , at least in my experience. I was thinking in throwing in some anavar but I like to run in the summer as my cardio and i feel like my calves would get to pumped since last time i ran anavar just picking up a bag of groceries made me pumped lol. Any thoughts, or words or wisdom. I know you have to run eq for about 16 weeks to get some nice results so how would i incorporate the mast and prop. I dont think running mast for 16 weeks would be a good idea lol.

also hgh 5ius ed 4 months prior to this cycle and while i am running it.
    Last edited by bjpennnn; 12-16-2009 at 03:14 PM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Did you run that cycle?
    In case, what did you accomplish?

Neg. i will not be running anything for probably at least 8-10 weeks. The cycle I will be running will be, Mast, prop, anavar , proviron 8 weeks.

I am very happy that i was discplined enough to wait becuase I am still making some great progress with dropping my bf down. i am also working with a coach. Has me taking eca 2 times day.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

With Masteron you wont need proviron

Proviron is pretty much oral Masteron .

pretty much but not.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin forward to that cycle bro!! Why not run the tren ???? You can be nice bro- just think about goldfish and rainbows when something makes you mad. But seriously, Test Prop and Masteron sound like a solid cycle alone!!

Bro, are you going to make a log of this?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Big View Post
    Proviron is pretty much oral Masteron.
    yea its similar but in no way should be substituted for masteron

yes a very detailed one. I definitely got some inspiration from some of the other logs i have read. BJJ and batman off the top of my head did a very good job. I really enjoy that aspect of the board and wish more people would log.

So how long will you be running GH to be exact? About 7 months? Will you use it through pct as well?

I havent started yet. I am still debating now. I feel like i can spend the money In better ways. I am still young enough were i dont know how much it will help.

Why not use that HGH money for some Primo?? If you are bankrolling you might as well!!

ha, well its not so much the money as it is i will already be running so much. My body is going to ****en explode. I am ten times more knowledgeable and disciplined about diet then i was. Plus anavar 100mg ed shoudl be ****en nuts. Gunna kick it off with a nice prime. Also running eca two times ed on cycle.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    yes a very detailed one. I definitely got some inspiration from some of the other logs i have read. BJJ and batman off the top of my head did a very good job. I really enjoy that aspect of the board and wish more people would log.
    Grazie

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Grazie
    thank you man, honestly you contribute a lot here. You make it a better place.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Dude whats your specs chest size bicep size etc?

Thread Information