Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shemp is offline Junior Member

Problems with my wife

Hi fellas. So here is what I got. I am Possibly interested in trying a cycle in the future. I want all the information I can get thats why I am here. Anyway, I am very open with my wife (as I should be) and told her I was reading about steroid cycles. She flipped her lid. Told me Ill die, and that they are so bad for you. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation. If so how did you resolve it? I would rather not lie to my old lady. Thanks a lot.
    weight:210
    BF%:12
    years training:4
    2 year solid diet

POPS is offline Senior Member
    its not worth ruining your marriage over.....

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Tell her to state her case on why she thinks they are so bad for you and then we can have a debate about it. They are not good for you, and in excess can be very dangerous, but like all things in moderation with proper knowledge you can reep the benefits with a good chance of having no adverse side effects.

Thanks guys. I think that understanding of the drug is what you see on the news. To be honest it was mine as well until I began to read about them. She is a smoker. I sort of used that in our discussion, and of course smoking is "different". I guess it's because it is legal. But of course I would never do anything to mess up the relationship.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this happened to me.ive been playing it off im in 11thweek of test /eq 1 more to go before pct .i cant believe this has gotten by far.she would trip out.
    Quote Originally Posted by shemp View Post
    Hi fellas. So here is what I got. I am Possibly interested in trying a cycle in the future. I want all the information I can get thats why I am here. Anyway, I am very open with my wife (as I should be) and told her I was reading about steroid cycles. She flipped her lid. Told me Ill die, and that they are so bad for you. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation. If so how did you resolve it? I would rather not lie to my old lady. Thanks a lot.
    weight:210
    BF%:12
    years training:4
    2 year solid diet

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    good relationships are built on well kept secrets my friend. I'm sure my wife has her own skeletons in her closet that I'd rather just not know about. Thats just my opinion. You could always try to educate her more on the subject.

You know I wouldnt even call it a problem. We had one conversation about it and she stated they are not safe. I then told her smoking was not safe.

Scotty Im definitely going to try to. I agree with you too. There are things about me she will never know!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honesty is best but I guess I`m just lucky my wife doesnt care.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    good relationships are built on well kept secrets my friend. I'm sure my wife has her own skeletons in her closet that I'd rather just not know about. Thats just my opinion. You could always try to educate her more on the subject.

This is true^^.

Any wife who really has your health first will not want you doing steroids . If you do still need to be open with her, try giving her an education with the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster.

Thanks terraj, put it on my netflix instant!

Thanks terraj, put it on my netflix instant!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission...

Amen brother.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shemp View Post
    Thanks guys. I think that understanding of the drug is what you see on the news. To be honest it was mine as well until I began to read about them. She is a smoker. I sort of used that in our discussion, and of course smoking is "different". I guess it's because it is legal. But of course I would never do anything to mess up the relationship.
    Good point with the smoking. Look how many people die yearly from smoking. Bottom line though its not worth your marriage if its going to cause a battle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i was honest with my other half from when i met her, educated her what does what and she's ok with me taking aas. since she met me she gotten into the gym big style, has taken clen , is on hgh and now considering anavar . once she saw the myths as being just tht she was fine with it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Do wat you got to do.Women are sneekie.I bet shes got a lot of things you dont know about.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    210 12% bf? How tall are you?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Good point with the smoking. Look how many people die yearly from smoking. Bottom line though its not worth your marriage if its going to cause a battle.
    agreed!

awms is offline Senior Member
    Oh boy this situation seem all to all too familiar to me. My girlfriend and I live together so I had to tell her...well when I did she lost it! what did I do? I sat her down and told her to please hear me out and to keep an open mind about the whole thing. You need to educate her but in a way that is she can easily relate to and understand! I got the movie Bigger stronger faster and we watched it together which really was a good way to open her eyes and break down the wall she had up because before that she wouldnt even listen to me. I then explained to her explained to her exactly what I was using and let her know that I was being very safe about it and geting blood work done ect ect....once she started reading about it and learning she slowly became ok with it and now she said she doesnt care if I use them as long as Im safe shes happy.

Also here are some good clips to show her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5povsn4UTzA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7qGv...36D13F3E3E963E

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    This is true^^.

Any wife who really has your health first will not want you doing steroids. If you do still need to be open with her, try giving her an education with the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster.
    Yes bigger, stronger, faster may change her mind, at least give a better image of steroids than what the media do.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    (I can only share my own perspective/experiences, so...) I believe my wife to not be rational enough to take the time and open her mind to totally see the truth. and that would mean research way beyond what little she knows relating to the mainstream steroid scares. with that, let me mention something about the concept of not hiding anything from your marital partner...if i want to share secrets with my best friends, i damn well better be able to trust them not to talk to their wives. if there is no such person i can go to, then i can't share any secret with anyone. other than my wife. everyone needs to have a buddy to talk to about wife-related issues. my point here is this...no, it is not good to share everything with your wife, there is nothing wrong with secrets. its part of being human. if you're perfect, you've got nothin to hide. we aren't. no human is. therefore we all have things to hide. consider this....i would never want a best friend that shares everything with his wife. i could never trust him, and he should never be trusted by anyone, including his own wife. but esp his dudes. all I'm trying to do here is show that having secrets is not an evil thing. it simply avoids drama and confusion that can lead to negative situations because of ignorance (i.e., her finding out you use aas while she knows nothing intelligent about it, doesn't want to know, and may not even be able to grasp intellectual concepts that may be necessary for understanding in order for there to be peace between you two. men seem to be more rational. women, more emotional.
    with that said, i keep all my shit in a clean locked new tool box in the garage. she never goes there. my shots are done in the bathroom next to the garage, while she's on the 3rd floor sleeping or showering. I treat everything aas-related as Fight Club. this is fight club, therefore, i can say what i just said. thus far, no one has a fkn clue, and therefore, I'm at peace! for me, everything gets well thought-out, and therefore, succeeds with much peace. (thus far)

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain shemp.LOL. but mine bitches about the$$$

Imo its alot easier to tell your significant other everything then hide it. I dont have to hide and sneak around, I dont have to lie or get to the mail box before she does, I dont have have to explain why Im 25lbs bigger then I was 8 weeks before lol

Also I can guaranty the drama and consequence will be much worse later then now if you dont tell her and she finds out mid cycle or post cycle....women do not forget shit!

If you tell her now and let her know that you dont want any secrets in your relationship then she wont keep any from you and she also wont accuses you of keeping other secrets...think about it using steroids is a big secret! its not like you had the last slice of pie or broke one of her favorit dishes lol If she finds out she will wonder "hmmm what eles is he hiding" or "well screw him im gunna go do somthing he doesnt like and hide it from him".

Beleve me it is much easier in the long run to have an open and honest relationship!

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    I do think these guys, like awms, are onto something right, but, of course, it is situation specific. my wife told me months ago that she would leave me if she ever found out that I was using steroids with needles. the situation I'm in now is so full proof that there is no concern that she would ever find out. I love her, but i don't think she has the patience and mental capacities to comprehend the arguments for roid use enough to enable peace and intelligent understanding in the relationship.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    If you do decide to tell her, then the best approach IMO is to get her really involved in the process. Make it a "We" instead of a "Me" and she might start being in favor. More than likely if she is left out of the loop, she will start to use the "its dangerous" routine and then the conflict arises.

If she helps you for example, by giving your injections and takes some before photos and measurements and so forth, this might help get her more interested. The more invested someone is, the more allegiance they have.....

tell her you NEED her help.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    If you do decide to tell her, then the best approach IMO is to get her really involved in the process. Make it a "We" instead of a "Me" and she might start being in favor. More than likely if she is left out of the loop, she will start to use the "its dangerous" routine and then the conflict arises.

If she helps you for example, by giving your injections and takes some before photos and measurements and so forth, this might help get her more interested. The more invested someone is, the more allegiance they have.....

tell her you NEED her help.
    Lol @ going from someone totally against steroid usage to pinning her husband in the arse. Never going to happen, if it did....it would stress the wife greatly.....

hahahaha yeah Im not sure thats such a good idea...to each thier own but I know my gf would freak if I asked her to do it for me.

There nothing that gets a women more turned then sticking a 24g needle into your hairy ass! thats love right ther...thats love haha

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Imo its alot easier to tell your significant other everything then hide it. I dont have to hide and sneak around, I dont have to lie or get to the mail box before she does, I dont have have to explain why Im 25lbs bigger then I was 8 weeks before lol
    i'll go with this^^^...i'm a grown fuking man I don't have to explain shit to anybody at myhouse.. if she's not trying to hear it..****in A cause im not trying to do no sssplainin anyhow...problems with the wife?? what wife??? no wife...... no problem

sixoner is offline Member
    my girl will pin me she doesn't mind

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Your not going to win it. The best way is to get on TRT and get it prescribed! Then what can she say, not to take your medicine?

Cacu is offline Junior Member

Trust

My wife was very hesitant but I explained to her all I had read on short term use, long term use. Most of it was theoretical and academic as I had never been "on" but she saw how careful and studious I was about steroids .

In the end, she must trust you. If she doesn't then she thinks you are a child, incapable of navigating unpopular practices.

If she can't have an intelligent conversation about it, then you have a decision to make: do it secretly or not do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    Your not going to win it. The best way is to get on TRT and get it prescribed! Then what can she say, not to take your medicine?
    He is 26 Bro....you must be kidding

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Watch bigger, stronger, faster with her..
    and she smokes, which kills 440,000 ppl ever year! No one has died from aas USE..

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You guys are assuming that the average woman can be reasoned with. You can show her every movie and study ever done indicating that proper/safe use of steroids is safe, but she'll never go along with it entirely (even if she gives in and stops arguing over it). So OP, you have to decide if this is worth it to you. Of course you could always lie to her and keep it a secret, but she'll eventually find out.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Point out that one of the main psycholigical effects of test is increased sexual desire. And that along with the desire to have a body like a Greek God.. to fill that inner void and satisfy self image, many males who use steroids also feel the need to completely satisfy a women with multiple orgasms for the same reasons....that should do the trick.

FFM

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    TRT doses are much lower than cycle doses.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You guys are assuming that the average woman can be reasoned with. You can show her every movie and study ever done indicating that proper/safe use of steroids is safe, but she'll never go along with it entirely (even if she gives in and stops arguing over it). So OP, you have to decide if this is worth it to you. Of course you could always lie to her and keep it a secret, but she'll eventually find out.
    Hahaha so true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information