Pentadex injection OUCH

Hey,

I got some Pentadex 300, mix of 5 tests together:
    test prop
    test pheny
    test cyp
    test ethan
    test deca

Last weeks injection seemed fine... bit of pain after the first day or so.... this second injection is like HORRID.... puffed up area, sore as hell.

What I'd like is some advice on injecting this stuff. I use my thigh as the injection site, it's easy to get to and I'm pretty good at the stab and slow inject but this one time it's just not anything I really look forward to enduring again. I'm only doing 1 cc a week, on Wed's I do test ethan 1 cc and hgh 5 times a week. I'm not into making my body huge, just lean and healthy with some muscle. I'm getting there but this new stuff is a killer for the thigh.

Thanks for the help

Those that helped me with the oral thrush issue I had earlier this week, thanks. The tea tree oil gargle did the trick... it's almost gone already! :-)

Best,
    Richard

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. heat the syringe under some hot water to thin the oil
    2. inject in the glute next time it is more fatty and and you may have hit muscle or a nerve in the thigh
    3. prop is usually the culprit of the soreness in the injection
    4. make sure you dont have an infection from the last pinning. Is it hot to the touch any fever accompanying it?

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    2. inject in the glute next time it is more fatty and and you may have hit muscle or a nerve in the thigh
    4. make sure you dont have an infection from the last pinning. Is it hot to the touch any fever accompanying it?
    5.if all above fails try cutting it with some sterile grape seed or cotton oil on a 1/1 ratio..

chi
    nice one carp for sure i use to do that with some prop i got that was wicked painful.

RAMWolff is offline Junior Member
    Hiya,

Thanks for the advice. I HATE doing my glut... I'm not as bendy as I used to be! LOL I keep forgetting to warm the oil up, that might help I think. No fever and my body's runs kinda warm anyways, touching my upper thigh or knee is the same as the sore puffy area. I looks like someone gave me a charlie horse but if I touch the area it's not squishy, it's hard, like the muscle is inflamed a bit. I was under the impression that one WANTED to put the juice in the muscle, intramuscular means that, right?

So Prop is the one that burns, OK... keep forgetting that... thought it was the Cyp for some reason.

I know that this is a lame question but how long does this sort of thing last?? Swelling feels like it's about the same as this AM but not as sore... yea, I just touched it... feels less sore for sure but the swelling (puffy area) is about the same.

I hate when this sort of $hit happens. Sheesh...

Rich

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Your supposed to inject into the muscle

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    mix up your injection sites, delts, quads, glutes.

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Your supposed to inject into the muscle
    duh brain fart last night thanks auslifta

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMWolff View Post
    Hiya,

Thanks for the advice. I HATE doing my glut... I'm not as bendy as I used to be! LOL I keep forgetting to warm the oil up, that might help I think. No fever and my body's runs kinda warm anyways, touching my upper thigh or knee is the same as the sore puffy area. I looks like someone gave me a charlie horse but if I touch the area it's not squishy, it's hard, like the muscle is inflamed a bit. I was under the impression that one WANTED to put the juice in the muscle, intramuscular means that, right?

So Prop is the one that burns, OK... keep forgetting that... thought it was the Cyp for some reason.

I know that this is a lame question but how long does this sort of thing last?? Swelling feels like it's about the same as this AM but not as sore... yea, I just touched it... feels less sore for sure but the swelling (puffy area) is about the same.

I hate when this sort of $hit happens. Sheesh...

Rich

swelling/hardness should subside in 2 to 3 days if it becomes very bothersome try a hot shower or a heating pad at night when your sleeping.

Thread Information