FrozenGonad is offline New Member

Could steroids be used to kick things off?

OK,

I'm 34 and I've always been skinny. I do an average amount of exercise (sport and core strength) and I don't eat enough. I just don't like eating.

I'm 184cm tall and 68kg.

So, I've tried eating more and exercising more, but lack motivation. Work, masturbation, parties and the pub get in the way.

I wonder if, by including steroids and seeing immediate gains, I mightn't finally get my act together.

It seems like the general consensus here is that unless you get into lifting weights for a couple of years and start eating better, you're wasting your time with steroids.

Would that be right?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes.

Thought so, thanks dude.

Save some money at least.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If you're not motivated naturally little will change with the addition of aas.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    If you're not motivated naturally little will change with the addition of aas.
    Well, it's more complicated than that. I did a year of weight training and diet improvement a couple of years ago. I was measuring calories and all that crap. I turned into a wiry guy but couldn't put on weight. I was eating as much as I could. There isn't anything wrong with my thyroid, it's just harder for me than most people.

Yeah, I know. Violins, woe is me. I'm not that phased.

I'm pretty sure a lot of guys like me wish that with aas they'd see gains in growth that other guys just get with nature. Of course I'd do weights and eat along with it. It's just that doing it beforehand without additional help gets old fast. I plateau immediately and when I eat, my mind and stomach say enough.

Don't worry. I know there isn't any magic pill/needle. Reading this forum confirms that. I guess I'll just go back to trying to eat extra calories and lifting weights.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Yes.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not just eating more calories. It's learning a few basics like what to eat and eating a lot more often. Learn to eat 6-8 times a day, not huge meals but real food. Drink one protien shake a day preferably within 60 minutes of working out and dont do 2 hrs of treadmill and expect to gain muscle.

Do 10-20 minutes warm-up on treadmill, bike or elliptical and then a good workout doing reps to failure, last set 4-6. Those are the basics. If you cant gain size with food, diet and exercise anything you put on with AAS you will loose as soon as you stop and your gains will me minimal at best if the diet doesn't support the size and muscle growth.

awms is offline Senior Member
    steroids are no magic pill...if you take them and dont eat properly, dont train properly ect ect....nothing will happen. You might gain some water weight but anything you gain you will loose once you go off.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Try b12 and peptides.
    ghrp 6 & mod129grf will increase appetite.
    Its not all about lifting weights or eating health foods.
    I lift, run, bike, do martial arts and dance a jig. I also eat foods I like, if I want to eat a box of donuts I do it. Im like you and it has it's advantage. Im constantly lean. Even at 220. Don't diet, eat more foods that you like and increase daily activities.
    If you don't enjoy doing something than what's the point of doing it?
    try that first than look into aas.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's not just eating more calories. It's learning a few basics like what to eat and eating a lot more often. Learn to eat 6-8 times a day, not huge meals but real food. Drink one protien shake a day preferably within 60 minutes of working out and dont do 2 hrs of treadmill and expect to gain muscle.

Do 10-20 minutes warm-up on treadmill, bike or elliptical and then a good workout doing reps to failure, last set 4-6. Those are the basics. If you cant gain size with food, diet and exercise anything you put on with AAS you will loose as soon as you stop and your gains will me minimal at best if the diet doesn't support the size and muscle growth.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Try b12 and peptides.
    I lift, run, bike, do martial arts and dance a jig. I also eat foods I like, if I want to eat a box of donuts I do it. Im like you and it has it's advantage. Im constantly lean. Even at 220. Don't diet, eat more foods that you like and increase daily activities.
    Stop riding the bike, running and dancing (doing all the cardio) and you will gain wait but mostly fat if you dont eat good. Have a good diet and you will gain size without fat still. Doing TO much cardio (riding bike, running, dancing) will keep you from gaining much size/muscle. Cardio is good for cutting.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-08-2011 at 09:23 AM.

DjFlipnautikz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Try b12 and peptides.
    are those peptides legal in the us?? and can the ghrp-6 be used at the same times as on a cycle of lets say Sust 250 and 30mg of dbol (daily).

I am currently having trouble with my appetite and would appreciate the help.

B12, especially injections help with the appetite.

Thanks for that lovbyts.. I'd never heard of that till you mentioned it.

layeazy is offline Banned
    those were exactly my stats before i walked into a gym i was lanky as too no way will aas assist you i bulked up naturally over 2 years to 90kgs so i don't see why you cant get the results naturally.

The right diet and definitely alot of time and dedication in the weights room will wield awesome results.

Techguy30 is offline Junior Member
    "So, I've tried eating more and exercising more, but lack motivation. Work, masturbation, parties and the pub get in the way."

If masturbation is in your way now if you take roids you may never leave home LOL

Thread Information