nav13 is offline Junior Member

looking to start.

I am looking to start a cycle for the first time. I have been searching for different starting cycles/stacks and still havent decided what the best way to go would be. I was going to get on some test for sure along with either some deca or equipose. That seems to be the way to go. How long after a bulking cycle should you wait until getting on something like anavar as well?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Stats..

Bf%
    Height
    Years training
    Pct knowledge?????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

BF= havent tested lately guessing round 5-7%
    5'10"
    worked out since high school
    I know I need one just havent looked into them yet.

I've taken a prohorone this past summer and it helped me gain around 14 lbs but I just feel they are hard on the liver. Took novadex after the prohormone.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Well i'm not to bothered with your stats except your age, if you are going to do a cycle you are going to do it regardless so i'm more interested in advising you on the best/safest way to run a cycle and the ancilliaries you need on cycle which are just as, if not more important than the PCT itself.
    You certainly don't need deca or eq, just a basic test cycle using enanthate or cypionate will realise some excellent gains.
    Typical test cycles are around 12wks using a dose of around 400-500mg p/w, this is often take in two weekly injections (IE: mon/thur).
    What do you think about something like that?

yeah the cycle sounds like what i was thinking. you really think i am to young to start? most people usually suggest starting around 25. any suggestions on how long after the deca /eq cycle i should wait til going on something like anavar to cut?

awms is offline Senior Member
    dont use deca on your first cycle...it shuts you down hard and since you have never done a cycle you dont know how your body will react to it. All you need on your first cycle is test and perhaps a kick start like dbol , var, tbol it just depends on your goals?

yeah i saw that deca is some dangerous stuff on another thread a few moments ago. I mean I'm not trying to gain 20 lbs or anything. I just wanna put on a good few lbs of solid muscle while burning away some fat and getting increases in strength.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    You certainly don't need deca or eq, just a basic test cycle using enanthate or cypionate will realise some excellent gains.
    Typical test cycles are around 12wks using a dose of around 400-500mg p/w, this is often take in two weekly injections (IE: mon/thur).
    Agreed. Good info here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info

layeazy is offline Banned
    Are you sure your body fat is that low....thats not that healthy also if you seriously are that low bulk up a bit more naturally and get to 10 or 12% body fat then cycle...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    5% bf is that possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by nav13 View Post
    BF= havent tested lately guessing round 5-7%
    5'10"
    worked out since high school
    I know I need one just havent looked into them yet.

I've taken a prohorone this past summer and it helped me gain around 14 lbs but I just feel they are hard on the liver. Took novadex after the prohormone.

lol i have no idea if its that low. i just threw some numbers out there. I havent had it checked in 2 yrs. Most likely around 8-10% then. So yeah what kind of weight gains would i be looking at by taking a 3 month cycle of test with a 4 week duration of dbol ?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    if you do it right you should swell up to 205 and probably sit around 200 when done.. assuming you adjust your diet for the new mass gained and keep up the intensity in the gym

ok so atm its looking like 200mg test twice a week (400mg/week) for 12 weeks along with 50mg dbol split up daily for 4 weeks? this would all be followed by a pct such as clomid? Would I need nolva at all during or only if i feel sides?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    lol i have no idea if its that low. i just threw some numbers out there. I havent had it checked in 2 yrs.
    Good God.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont do that . advice is given based on stats. so just putting numbers out there is a ?of integrity. but welcome bro and good luck.
    lol i have no idea if its that low. i just threw some numbers out there. I havent had it checked in 2 yrs. Most likely around 8-10% then. So yeah what kind of weight gains would i be looking at by taking a 3 month cycle of test with a 4 week duration of dbol?

Thread Information