billyyb is offline Junior Member

experiences with dianabol?? is it worth it?

just wondering what peoples experiences with taking dianabol are (taking with an injectable like test e or something)?
    I have heard some people say all it makes you do is retain water. Any one here that has used it noticed size/strength gains on it? Just trying to figure out whether there would be any point adding it to a 10 week cycle of tesosterone enanthate or not.

Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member
    People who tell you it is worthless are full of shit. I've yet to do a cycle but have witnessed first hand it's effects. The gains you get from it are not going to be as clean as a gain you would get from most other injectables. I have had friends that have stacked it with test at the beginning of their cycles to jump start them since it gets into your system faster. Water retention is a bit of a problem for some people. The biggest gains that I noticed weren't so much in size but was in how much more weight my friends started throwing up. Most of my buddies aren't body builders, they're more into power lifting and strongman comps. They love the shit and often do cycles of it just by itself.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Its very effective with a test base...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I use it to help kick start my tesy cycle. At 24 you are on the border for using. Any chance you can wait til you are 25 or 26?

gucci is offline New Member
    I used it on my cycles the first time I ran 30/40/50/50 for 4 weeks. I noticed alot of water retention. But I gained alot of strength right away

My second cycle I ran the similar and didn't notice as much water retention. I still had good strength gains

Basically I used it to jumpstart my cycle while waiting for my test and deca to kick in

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't rate it, gains are hard to hold and for me it pushes my blood pressure way high.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissa Ost Drauka View Post
    People who tell you it is worthless are full of shit. I've yet to do a cycle but have witnessed first hand it's effects. The gains you get from it are not going to be as clean as a gain you would get from most other injectables. I have had friends that have stacked it with test at the beginning of their cycles to jump start them since it gets into your system faster. Water retention is a bit of a problem for some people. The biggest gains that I noticed weren't so much in size but was in how much more weight my friends started throwing up. Most of my buddies aren't body builders, they're more into power lifting and strongman comps. They love the shit and often do cycles of it just by itself.

Funny guy....

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Dbol is one of the most effective AAS out there, IMO. Rapid build in strenght mass and great pumps. It makes you feel good, quite similar to test. Compared to Drol, Dbol gives me equivdlent gains with less sides.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    How long have you been training?

peedee is offline Junior Member
    breakfast of champions!

FeelLegit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyyb View Post
    just wondering what peoples experiences with taking dianabol are (taking with an injectable like test e or something)?
    I have heard some people say all it makes you do is retain water. Any one here that has used it noticed size/strength gains on it? Just trying to figure out whether there would be any point adding it to a 10 week cycle of tesosterone enanthate or not.
    '
    I was Taking the Pink Thai Dbol 10mg...and telling you Dude they Abso****inglutly worth it...!

ahhk yes, a kickstart in strength at the start of the cycle is something that i would like to have, just to get things going. and yes tigether shark, i actually plan on waiting a few more years before starting aas, just making sure i have lots of knowledge before i do so lol

I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks with a dbol kicker to my Test cycle. Got really strong really fast. It wasn't healthy. I didn't expect such results so I lifted too much for my body frame. Hurt the crap out of my shoulder. I just wasn't prepared mentally to handle such rapid gains. Retained a lot of water. Looked like a rolly polly until the water retention wore off.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    interesting question, considering my 100th and last pill will be swallowed in a half hour. I'm in my 4th week of 500mg test e with 40mg/day dbol kicker. its my first cycle, so i don't know what it would have been like without the dbol. but, my bench increased 20 lbs in 2 weeks. i've never experienced a strength gain like that. my bench is now the strongest its ever been. I don't notice any water retention whatsoever. and I'm positive my dbol is quality n legit.

ahkk. welll over all it sounds like a legit kickstarter for a test cycle, as mainly i would like some strength gains at the start of the cycle as ive heard testosterone enanthate can take up to 4-5 weeks to start getting results.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by billyyb View Post
    ahkk. welll over all it sounds like a legit kickstarter for a test cycle, as mainly i would like some strength gains at the start of the cycle as ive heard testosterone enanthate can take up to 4-5 weeks to start getting results.
    Yeah, you don't want to take Dbol for too long. I like stacking dbol with test e (or c) and deca .

Dunk is offline Banned
    How does Dbol compare to Var in terms of strength gains?

Fetch is offline Member
    DBol is much better for strength gains. Mass, as well. Var is better for cutting fat. Most people will also tell you that while the mass gains aren't so high on Var, they are easier to keep than with DBol.

My own experience with DBol has been very positive. I have used it both as a kickstart, and a stand alone cycle. (Against common wisdom, to be fair.) That said, it is very hard on your liver because of it's chemical structure. Your liver cannot properly dispose of it, which makes it kick into overdrive producing enzymes to break the drug down. This characteristic makes the drug both powerful, and dangerous, as it creates a lot of stress. This is why people suggest only taking it for 4 weeks or so. When I used it stand alone for an extended cycle, I got good gains and kept them, but even drowning myself in water I had frequent dry mouth and cramping. My liver values from my bloodwork weren't exactly encouraging.

Thread Information