Jiesel is offline Associate Member

Help with potential Infection!

Running a cycle of 500MG per week Test E and 50MG Dbol per day. Monday night was my 3rd shot, today is Thursday morning. First 2 shots in R and L glute went normal and had mediocre pain that went away after 2-3 days. Monday nights shot hurt more then normal, first time this cycle I had a good amount of blood come out from the shot. Did everything as normal, cleaned pin, aspirated all that. Its now Thursday morning and the injection site is still really sore, painful to the touch, Its bruised and red and black. Right now I feel like I have a fever. I woke up drenched in sweat and have been really warm all morning. Whats my next step, what should I do or what should I take? I've had a heating pad on It for a while.....really hoping I dont have to go to the doctor to get antibiotics....

carp123 is offline Banned
    go and see a doctor ..

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    let me ask this then, how long is to long to wait before this becomes very dangerous? If I have a fever and Im sweating alot, wont I burn off the Infection (If there is one) and I will be back to healthy in the next day or two?

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    let me ask this then, how long is to long to wait before this becomes very dangerous? If I have a fever and Im sweating alot, wont I burn off the Infection (If there is one) and I will be back to healthy in the next daydont wait man or two?
    dont wait ,burn off the infection? no no if you have an ifection you need anti b,s sooner the better ,dont leave that shit man..

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    Running a cycle of 500MG per week Test E and 50MG Dbol per day. Monday night was my 3rd shot, today is Thursday morning. First 2 shots in R and L glute went normal and had mediocre pain that went away after 2-3 days. Monday nights shot hurt more then normal, first time this cycle I had a good amount of blood come out from the shot. Did everything as normal, cleaned pin, aspirated all that. Its now Thursday morning and the injection site is still really sore, painful to the touch, Its bruised and red and black. Right now I feel like I have a fever. I woke up drenched in sweat and have been really warm all morning. Whats my next step, what should I do or what should I take? I've had a heating pad on It for a while.....really hoping I dont have to go to the doctor to get antibiotics....

what do you mean by "cleaned pin". bro your pin is sterile and with proper technique nothing should be cleaned before an injection. you draw with a draw needle, take the draw needle off and put your sterile needle on and inject. when you "cleaned it" is probably how you infected yourself.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Bro, infections are no joke. If it is an infection you need treatment asap. A guy on another site had a buddy get an infection, waited a couple days and went to the ER, they said they were going to have to amputate his leg due to the severity, a couple hours later he died from sepsis.
    So yea, infections are nothing to **** with.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never mind this stupid azz site won't let me post the link.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-17-2011 at 07:22 PM.

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    I too was wondering what you meant by 'cleaned pin'. If you fiddled with the pin before injecting it, then that's what has caused the infection if there is one.

Do you have anti-biotics on hand? If so, hit them immediately. If you do not have any, go to a Dr immediately. Infections of this nature don't just 'die' or 'burn off' randomly.

If you don't take the above steps, you might die. (Seriously).

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Head to the hospital asap, dont mess around with this.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    yea, never touch the pin bro. Ever, if it touches anything but your inj spot, toss it.
    Jump on Anti B's pronto. Go to an ER, if you're not going to do that than at least take some cephalexin. If you don't have it you can pick up some fishflex or fishmox from a pet store. its cephalexin and amoxicillin, same dosage as people take except this is for a fish tank.
    Dont f around with infections.

Thread Information