DMullins is offline New Member

Newbie questions

I needed to know a few things.
    I have recently completed a cycle of Test Cyp dosage of 250/ weekly. This was the first time I had taken any type of steroids . Since then, I have seen modest gains and happy with the amount of strength I gained. However, I have not taken any pct since my cycle, wasn't aware of it, i know, not smart. My question is that I haven't taken any pct is this going to do anything to render my gains and/or my hormone level returns? It has been three weeks and my testicles are not back to normal size. I wasn't sure when i should be awaiting their arrival, before I start freaking out.
    In the future, I am going to start a cycle of sustranon and use clomid afterwards for my pct, is this a good idea or should I take a different type of pct?
    Also, should I wait until my boys are back at full sizebefore starting my next cycle or when should the next cycle begin? 3-4 weeks after or more like 1-2 months later?
    I appreciate your time and answers.

Eazy20 is offline Member

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    After reading these and you still have any questions, I'm sure anyone on this board will be willing to help you out

Flier is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^^^^Like the man says...
    But while you´re doing that with one hand, get on another PC or phone with your other, and order some PCT Meds!!!
    You are actually right on schedule for starting your PCT (3 days late)... A standard 4 week PCT should suffice.

Here is another PCT thread...the best one in my opinion, and when reading, you will understand what a "standard PCT" is.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Good luck

Thread Information